ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep doing back and forth whether or not I wanna get a pair of Oreos. I like them, but just not sure if I need another pair of black/color striped 350s.
I got the "bred", BW, and copper. I just grabbed the copper because it was kind of cheap, and instantly regretting thinking i should have just put the 475 towards a beluga. The black based are nice too don't get me wrong, but they're just so similar. 

View media item 2334607
Pirate Blacks are still my favorite Yeezys, though.

I was about to pull the trigger on some PB V1s and i couldnt do it. I have V2 red stripes and Breds and i feel the Breds are superior in every way. Also, I have Moonrocks and my foot feels like it slides around too much inside of them. And the sole feels stiff after a few hours of wear, especially after wearing a V2

pretty sure the $50 shipping includes duties, i also got charged the same amount as well and I'm from Canada. There were posts in my FB group that people who ordered shoes, clothing from there the shipping costs, duties all included.

Got someone down to $500 shipped, can't seem to pull the trigger it hurts

Just pass man. Try for Zebra's, Try for Japan NMDs (triple black pair obviously) try for Triple black UB 3.0s.

At the end of the day $500 is a lot of money for an all black shoe. They are nice but retail or bust.

Just pass man. Try for Zebra's, Try for Japan NMDs (triple black pair obviously) try for Triple black UB 3.0s.

At the end of the day $500 is a lot of money for an all black shoe. They are nice but retail or bust.
I agree, I wouldn't mind paying over retail but double that just hurts. Wifey would kill me 
laugh.gif

Definitely trying for all 3 of those, hoping to hit on Zebras.

Last edited:
I agree, I wouldn't mind paying over retail but double that just hurts. Wifey would kill me :lol:   
Definitely trying for all 3 of those, hoping to hit on Zebras.
If u really want them get them. $500 is just about double retail after tax/shipping. But it seems like They're not a must have for you so just move on to the next pair.

pretty sure the $50 shipping includes duties, i also got charged the same amount as well and I'm from Canada. There were posts in my FB group that people who ordered shoes, clothing from there the shipping costs, duties all included.
They actually mark down the valuation of the package, so technically they are overcharging, the amount was lower the taxable amount for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom