ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

you need to chill the most.. 98% of us still aint get nothin from ys either.. go start a new series on netflix or somethin to take your mind off posting every hour about ys
haha, it's chill. If i spent $50 on shipping, I'd freak out too. I mean 50 for shipping? Better be some premium shipping same day HAHA 
laugh.gif

My bad misread ur post. I remember that. Waited almost 3 hours for a raffle ticket at that footlocker in the rain. Gave up after that
LMAO YES IT WAS RAINING. I remember because I left my umbrella at the theater. Gah damn that sucks you waited on that line. I was gonna try and go early and just catch the movie right after but I was NOT widdit in the rain.

You out of the US? Damn why $50. Tbh I thought YS was going to charge me NY tax. $240 shipped is basically the price I paid on NDC after taxes.

I'm in Canada and had to pay $50 USD for shipping...

add to the fact its being shipped with UPS ill be getting raped by duties/import fees at the door

bruhhhh. Beats paying resale though i guess :lol:

You're not alone brotha. A lot of us here including me are still waiting. It's my first retail pair so I'm just excited and impatient LOL
haha thanks fam, first time buying from Yeezy Supply. i will pray for all of us

Last edited:
I'm in Canada and had to pay $50 USD for shipping...

add to the fact its being shipped with UPS ill be getting raped by duties/import fees at the door

bruhhhh. Beats paying resale though i guess
laugh.gif
yeah the funny thing is even with the $50 shipping the total is still cheaper than the retail here. 

yeah the funny thing is even with the $50 shipping the total is still cheaper than the retail here. 
just found out some people in a shoe group I'm in got their shipping confirmation emails. Pics and everything )= little skeptical rn. Hopefully comes in later in the day!

Last edited:
LMAO YES IT WAS RAINING. I remember because I left my umbrella at the theater. Gah damn that sucks you waited on that line. I was gonna try and go early and just catch the movie right after but I was NOT widdit in the rain.
Had 5 stores I was gonna hit up that day. After the long wait at the first I went home. I didn't win lol

Another sizing post, but did anyone go a full size up from their TTS on the V2s?

I am a TTS 9 in most shoes (8 in Chucks) and a size 10 seems like it fits the best for the V2s. The 9.5 V2 fits, but is tight. The V2s is the only pair of shoes I ever owned in a size 10. Adidas needs to fit their molds. :\

My order from Naked (Denmark) came in today, somehow a day earlier than my ADC order. 

These Breds are so nice in hand. Can't wait to rock 'em.

Another sizing post, but did anyone go a full size up from their TTS on the V2s?

I am a TTS 9 in most shoes (8 in Chucks) and a size 10 seems like it fits the best for the V2s. The 9.5 V2 fits, but is tight. The V2s is the only pair of shoes I ever owned in a size 10. Adidas needs to fit their molds. :\
I did, they fit good but have much room in the toe area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom