ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday Vibes.
nthat.gif

damn man,  hate to beat a dead horse but for $20 shipping from YS you would think that would be for a 2 day delivery.   Probably won't get these until next week now

Got some game in that too :smokin

Just loled at the idea of people posting Nasdaq investment portfolio pics on Instagram for all the hypebeasts to ooh and ahh after. "These shares of the tech company that makes the plastic that goes in the new pacemakers for old people are LITTTTT!!!"

Wow a link to the entire Nasdaq.
Such fascinating insight from NT.
Remember to also hedge the IOs with the POs when negotiating the Unit of bonds from the Counter Party.
Regular Settlement.

So idk if this has been covered, but the stock #s guy from reddit has been right on every release so far
If those numbers are true, this would mean atleast i will be able to cop the triple white for retail lol

Last edited:
damn man,  hate to beat a dead horse but for $20 shipping from YS you would think that would be for a 2 day delivery.   Probably won't get these until next week now

Yeah, I was hoping to get these by my birthday this Saturday, but then remembered I ordered from YS and slowly set back into reality :lol: so next Saturday is looking more like it lol. |I

yall complain about not getting a shipping email and thats all you wanted.. then when yall get the shipping email yall immediately start complaining about no movement... yall never satisfied 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom