ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dudes on Twitter asking that YS just cancel/refund them at this point
laugh.gif
I wish they would cancel their order. I would gladly wait for 1-2 weeks for retail.

You guys keep saying you don't mind waiting a week to get them, but the concern is that it takes a week to receive a shipment e-mail alone, so it's actually like 2 weeks. :lol:

Wonder if its the same dudes who stress over a 1-2 day turnaround for an ADC shipment e-mail. :nerd:

Not impressed by the runners, but I'm really digging those white Calabasas sneakers to wear around in the spring/summer. They give off a vintage Reebok Club C feel. :smokin

Shoes fit TTs for me on my right foot but due to longer toes on my left foot it's a kinda small. Removing the insole didn't help. Im guessing a size 13 would be to big. I'm hoping this PK will stretch some after wearing.
Any thoughts.

Safe to say ppl who can't wait alil bit from YS either can't flex on IG at the moment or already sold the pair and can't send it out lolol

Crying over $20

in regards to the V2 I went with a size 10 . I normally wear size 10 in most Nike shoes (runners , basketball ) Jordan 1 9.5 , air forces 9.5, and Jordan 4 9.5 .... in adidas shoes everything is a 9.5 except for these V2 I feel like the primeknit is a tight snug material . V1 I'm a 9.5 they have that lose stretch material if that makes sense . So in short V2 for me run .5 small so I go half size up hope this helps

Yeah mine came in today.  Size 9 V1 pirate blacks fit like a glove, but the toe box on the V2 breds is wayyyy more narrow despite the primeknit having a stretchier feel (weird), so I'd have to size up to a 9.5 without these killing my feet.  Really sucks because the details/comfort/shape on these vs the V1s is in another league (I can see why they're hyped as ****)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom