ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the good thing about the zebra release is that only 10 people in here is gonna complain about shipping confirmations.. cuz the rest of us gon STRIKE OUT

I hate the toe box, otherwise I'd be a big fan of the shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the narrow cut toe guard makes the toes appear too pointy. The clunky midsole/heal is way too big for my liking. From a personality standpoint i like to wear tech fleece or fitted pants with sleek runners. I don't really know how i would wear a big clunky runner. With joggers or tech fleece i feel like i will look like im wearing clown shoes.

Pass on the runners. Please please please can you put out some more 750s

I wanted to see more 750s as well...

Been thinking of copping the triple blacks :nerd:

People are taking the soles out and rocking with no socks ... ? Dudes are really trying to make that .5 size, full size down work ...

i'm totally no kanye fanboy...in fact i think he is an idiot and totally stupid.....and since i started buying sneakers i always only bought what i liked!

and i honestly love the runners and will get every cw except for the all white......IF they have boost in them. 

the construction of this big sole could hint that they will have shaped boost in em like the new 93/17....

if that is the case those will be comfy as hell! 

bring em on....but you can keep the all white ^^

Doubt those runners are the finish product ... they will be changes made for sure ... ye trying to get a feel about them and see how people are reacting ...

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie. The hypebeast in me will buy these shoes. No matter how much I 'dislike' the silhouette. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom