ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out my boy whom I sold my Oreos and Coppers to for $800 sold the Coppers for $500. He pretty much got the Oreos for damn near retail. Not sure how I feel.

I kinda agree with a few on here, if you sold it to him for retail and he did that then I'd be mad too but you profited. Think about it on his point of view, he might be a bit upset you sold it to them for $400 each instead of retail. $400 isn't too far away from resell considering the fees and everything selling online.

Last edited:
he still your boy?
I keep going back and forth on this. I keep telling myself he bought them so he can do what he wants like other NTers say but damn did he finesse himself a pair of Oreos for barely over retail.

I keep going back and forth on this. I keep telling myself he bought them so he can do what he wants like other NTers say but damn did he finesse himself a pair of Oreos for barely over retail.
Could be like me and sell to my boy for retail and have him off them for resell already.....

Just found out my boy whom I sold my Oreos and Coppers to for $800 sold the Coppers for $500. He pretty much got the Oreos for damn near retail. Not sure how I feel.
So.....he's only close enough to you to get them for $400 each......but he's wrong for trying to get his price down to 300 on one pair? I don't know man, its not like you ooped him or hit him at cost. If that was the case, I'd be annoyed (and never do that for him again). But you really only gave him an acquaintance price and then they were his to do with as he wants to. Can't say I blame him

Seems like YS is back to shipping this morning. Seen several people in my slack group get shipping confirms today. Hopefully many more by tomorrow!

thats ya boy?
roll.gif
Right? I've ooped complete strangers on here just because I thought they were good peeps. No way I'm charging actual friends anything over what I paid. Hell, I was giving away boosts at Christmas like they were stocking stuffers. I don't do it for good karma or with any expectations, but I can tell you it usually does come back around (and if it doesn't, you know where that person stands).

He the one should be rethinking the friendship...you taxed him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i'm totally no kanye fanboy...in fact i think he is an idiot and totally stupid.....and since i started buying sneakers i always only bought what i liked!

and i honestly love the runners and will get every cw except for the all white......IF they have boost in them. 
the construction of this big sole could hint that they will have shaped boost in em like the new 93/17....
if that is the case those will be comfy as hell! 
bring em on....but you can keep the all white ^^

Wow, they haven't even released yet and your going to buy every single color way [emoji]128559[/emoji] If your not a Kanye fan, you certainly are a fan of all his shoes [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom