ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you saying my mans came in here and just made that story up just cause ??? ya'll something else 
laugh.gif
It's not "just cause." The story affects GOAT's reputation and throws doubt on the authentication process.

And it's equally laughable to simply accept something without questioning its legitimacy. I've learned to never accept something as is without proof.

An official email from GOAT addressing this issue for the guy's friend can clear this up.

Last edited:
wanted TB 750s till i heard/read that they uncomfortable bricks with a ****** zipper...

passed on those and got GGs instead
smokin.gif
I must be the outcast here but I think they are pretty comfortable for what they are, of course they wont compare to UB or 350s but not bad. I've worn mine too many times to count and no complaints and they hold up extremely well

What the heck are people doing to their 350 boxes  on goat to damage them or not have them at all on a shoe thats not even been out a week?

So you saying my mans came in here and just made that story up just cause ??? ya'll something else :lol:

It's not "just cause." The story affects GOAT's reputation and throws doubt on the authentication process.

And it's equally laughable to simply accept something without questioning its legitimacy. I've learned to never accept something as is without proof.

An official email from GOAT addressing this issue for the guy's friend can clear this up.

And you won't see that. And you can see the affect it's already had of a most likely false claim. People saying how they let ****** fakes get to their customers when there's no proof it was even bought from them

Kids lie all the time where they get **** from if they know it's fake so they don't look like they got GOT by some dummy on the internet so they will blame it on a reputable company with stock photos so they can say they didn't k ow they would be fake

My ups driver doesn't come til like 7-8pm, drives me crazy
Thats why I pick them up myself.....  I live in a spot that UPS won't come unless its something with overnight shipping..  Most UPS  orders get transferred via surepost USPS  so I would have maybe received them Saturday If I didnt go to the UPS facility myself.

How much is the bred expected to stretch? My size fits perfect, but I'm afraid it'll be too big if it stretches more

like clockwork, my driver delivers my stuff between 5 -515

That's perfect, gives you a chance to come home from work without your stuff sitting out too long
Thats why I pick them up myself.....  I live in a spot that UPS won't come unless its something with overnight shipping..  Most UPS  orders get transferred via surepost USPS  so I would have maybe received them Saturday If I didnt go to the UPS facility myself.

I'm going to have to look into that, I like that it's late and somebody will be home, but straight up I'm impatient :lol:

That's perfect, gives you a chance to come home from work without your stuff sitting out too long
I'm going to have to look into that, I like that it's late and somebody will be home, but straight up I'm impatient
laugh.gif
Mychoice can be a great friend to you  if  you use it correctly.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom