ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats wrong with fake education guy? And F Dan Gilbert but Cavs in 6
smokin.gif
he did time for credit card fraud

now he sells fakes and passes them off as real.

his  latest scheme involves his current GF selling on her facebook account for him

god only knows how many fakes have passed through his hands at stockx passed off as real

Just got mine and they're pretty tight in the toe box with the insole in. They feel much better without the insole since my big toe has a bit more room to move around. I'll definitely go a half size up for zebras. The boost is way more comfortable than the nmds.

Proof or get out

Y'all always post this and no proof. Just like the guy on IG and twitter and I called him out. He didn't even have proof and his own boys turned on it. He deleted all the **** right after [emoji]128514[/emoji]
goat did me wrong too. 
Goat pair on the left
goat just wanted to make that og 750 money so bad

Last edited:
Just got my ADC pair in 8.5. So damn nice. Not sure where that one comparison pic came from but they're pretty much exactly the same size as my 8.5 Belugas. Still hoping on that YS shipping confirmation for an 8 tho

That's not proof but ok
laugh.gif
I dont feel like posting the whole story its mad long , but what happened was a listing was rejected multiple times, I deleted the whole listing, and went and sold it on ebay. Then goat emails me that my listing sold. I was so tight , and then I showed them the rejection emails and they still lowered my seller score because I cancelled the order. They knew it was their fault but they was like its the policy if you cancel we have to lower your score. I was furious 

Last edited:
So u think he's going to lie on where he bought it from? :lol:

View media item 2335623

Where's the proof he bought them from goat? That's my point

I can claim I got shoes from goat that were fake too :lol:

Unless he has the receipt in box with authentication signature and email receipt the claim is worthless.

That's all. We have seen it a few times and when people asked for proof, they stop responding

U must have some stock on goat or something. Asking for NT detective type proof. I wouldn't and I don't see how he would make it up

:lol:

Actually I don't. I've used both sites, I have nothing to gain actually nor do either company give a **** what I say or defend them

People claim things all the time and lie, no proof of purchase is being list so that proves my point. People lie

I don't like goat but I still would want to know how and why they allowed such a terrible fake to pass.

There is no way you would not be able to get your money back on that if you have proof it's from goat. They probably would pay you more to keep your mouth shut.

good to know cuz I ordered TTS for these and Belugas, and 0.5 up for the rest, so I'm hoping they fit like the Belugas :smile:

your belugas run tts, cause they fit the loosest to me
fake_education is Stock X's authenticator. Refuse to mess with them. Add to the fact Dan Gilbert is a founder. **** the Cavs.

We get you dont like Dan Gilbert but F the Cavs a little steep, no

good to know cuz I ordered TTS for these and Belugas, and 0.5 up for the rest, so I'm hoping they fit like the Belugas
smile.gif
The pk is less constricted than the others. youll be fine but  it'll take a lot to break them in tbh 

I'm sure I'll get the zebras somehow, but all that stock talking is really deceiving 

Real friends don't ask their friends to sell their Yeezy's for retail.

They know how much trouble you went thur to get a pair. :tongue:

This. Keep friends and business completely separated. There's never a benefit from mixing friends with business/money.

For those who are wondering.
I'm a size
12.5 in the 1.0 UB
12 in th the 3.0 UB
Have a 12.5 Oreo that's tight with soles in. (Only wore it a less than a handful of times, so maybe it'll stretch more)
Size 13 for the bred and they are perfect with soles in. (Hopefully they don't stretch too much where they become big)

I got wide feet I believe too

What would be the best way to do a bred for Oreos trade? PayPal invoice?
Find a middleman that's legit. The guy on youtube that does this is like sc00ps or something and does it for a fee. PP invoice only works if you're 100% sure from the pics he's providing is real. 

ALSO damn some of y'all are greedy AF for selling shoes to friends for way over retail... I've never made any of my friends pay resale prices. If anything I only make them pay final price after taxes, and sometimes they're generous enough to throw me $50-100 depending on the rarity of the shoe or maybe even bring me to lunch. Smh. I've even given out heat that I don't wear to my best friend for his birthday back in high school. To the dude who made his "friend" pay $200 over retail, y'all are just acquaintances not friends. And it's not an unwritten law in the friendship rule book to resell a pair of shoes that you resold to him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom