ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they say anywhere on the site that they'd ship any sooner than a week? Serious question, I didn't try for the YS release. 

in their terms and condition page it said orders get shipped the next business day (but this probably applies to the merch/boots that no one wants :lol:. They've updated it now and removed the claim)

if they put "ships in 1 week" on the bred product page we'd get a lot less *****in

Last edited:
Tis what we've all been saying.
children need to take some xanax

Well, it's difficult because their money is tied up from the YS drop, no money for xanax. If people are really that worked up from money being tied up like that then you need to get your priorities straight.

Last edited:
All types of crying in here
crying about shipping
crying about people crying about shipping
and just plain ol crying
When I cry, you cry, we cry together

Time to remind people that the NT Yeezy thread is not a "Safe Space". Whatever the schiesse that means nowadays, brainwashing the youth.

ADC UK have been IP blocking hard last few times even w/account.
Doubtful to cop.

Tis what we've all been saying.
children need to take some xanax
Well, it's difficult because their money is tied up from the YS drop, no money for xanax. If people are really that worked up from money being tied up like that then you need to get your priorities straight.
Agreed.

If people are so worried about money being tied up:

a. people need to get their heads out of their *****. This is part of the process and this will never change.

b. if you can't afford to have 220$ plus shipping held on your credit card, sounds like you need a financial advisor to help you figure out that you can't afford these to begin with. Learn to budget ...

c. if you're doing it for the resell. well I have no sympathy for you lol.

Last edited:
I still want the Bred AJ1's too.   Was hoping to trade my extra pair of SpaceJams for them, but not finding any takers

Got a UPS Choice notification from SAVINO DEL BENE

I wonder which of my YS orders got shipped though (1 8.5, 1 10K, 1 5K) :nerd:

lol I have horrible luck with restocks. Nike CA even restocked them with the Top 3's but I didn't get through on that either...
Yea, I'm no good with restocks my self.  I tripled up on release day with Bred 1's. I had to cuz i wear the sh*t out of them.  

Ive worn the pair in the pic about 30 times and they look dam near new.  

but you dont think you should give a company of maybe 3 shipping employees the benefit of the doubt that they cant ship 7,000 pairs of yeezys in 1-2 days time compared to shipping maybe 4 sweaters and 3 pairs of boots in that same alotted time? you must be an entitled millenial 
laugh.gif
 I would give the benefit of doubt, all I'm saying is that they need to notify people not just keep everyone in limbo.

That's it.

1-2 days time is different than a week, though. Don't get that twisted, either.

its easy to blame maybe a big company for lack of processing or production speed.. say maybe apple.. taking them forever to fill new orders of iphones when it releases. but how you gon blame a small company for something that is overloaded with orders to fulfill. sounds like you either want them to get less inventory which gives you less chance to cop.. or you want them to hire a bunch of employees for 2 days and then fire them all and then be one of those people complaining about companies cutting costs by firing employees
Dude, all I'm saying is LET IT BE KNOWN THAT DUE TO YEEZY REQUESTS SHIPPING MAY BE DELAYED... Lol, it's THAT simple.

They didn't say ANYTHING, that's where they're in the wrong. What's wrong with wanting that?

but you dont think you should give a company of maybe 3 shipping employees the benefit of the doubt that they cant ship 7,000 pairs of yeezys in 1-2 days time compared to shipping maybe 4 sweaters and 3 pairs of boots in that same alotted time? you must be an entitled millenial 
laugh.gif
 I would give the benefit of doubt, all I'm saying is that they need to notify people not just keep everyone in limbo.

That's it.
definition of entitlement. they don't owe anyone ****.

put yourself in the shoes of a YS employee and tell me that you'd do a better job as 1 of 3 people packing thousands of orders.

Dude, all I'm saying is LET IT BE KNOWN THAT DUE TO YEEZY REQUESTS SHIPPING MAY BE DELAYED... Lol, it's THAT simple.

They didn't say ANYTHING, that's where they're in the wrong. What's wrong with wanting that?
i mean you're welcome to cancel your order. lmk when you do

IMO they should put something on their site saying they are working on the shipping. That would solve them some time from answering emails about shipping status.

even if they put the damn disclaimer.. dont lie, yall would still complain about $20 shipping that takes 1 week even if you fully knew it was 1 week and the website even said 1 week. yall would just complain the whole 1 week about how they took $20 from you

as long as i get my shoes i honestly dont care if they take a week to ship. just want to know they are secure so i can rest. i got a size 9.5 for me and a 6 for the wifey as a valentine gift, dont want to have to pay resell for both those sizes

as long as i get my shoes i honestly dont care if they take a week to ship. just want to know they are secure so i can rest. i got a size 9.5 for me and a 6 for the wifey as a valentine gift, dont want to have to pay resell for both those sizes
lol seriously. guys in here making **** up about people being worried about money but all people want is some peace of mind knowing its not cancel szn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom