ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVM

JUST GOT SHIPPING NOTIFICATION VIA UPS APP FOR MY YS ORDER. NO YS SHIPPING EMAIL YET. 47K ORDER SIZE9.5. THANK YOU YS EMPLOYEES.

I just signed up for UPS my choice and did the proof quiz. So how exactly does this thing even work?
Some areas have a live map of where your package is on the day its set to be delivered. You can go meet up with the UPS driver if they're down the block or if you miss the delivery.

When anyone ships UPS to your address , it'll drop into your delivery planner now .
Anytime a shipping label is created you find out right away.  You can change shipping to another address, UPS store ,or even a UPS facility.   and This ^^^^^^^

Last edited:
got my first pair of yeezys and their dope... deciding if i should keep them only because they run tight... i wish i went up a half size if i knew better... im leaning towards keeping them though just to be a hypebeast :lol:
View media item 2337324

Last edited:
got my first pair of yeezys and their dope... deciding if i should keep them only because they run tight... i wish i went up a half size if i knew better... im leaning towards keeping them though just to be a hypebeast
laugh.gif
Either size swap or sell them off to buy your own size.

My 8.5 from YS finally shipped, got the confirmation email! :smokin

Now waiting for the other two infant sizes that I ordered from YS to ship :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom