ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait so whats your TTS?
My TTS is 10

Nike runners and Nike basketball size 10
4s air forces and 1s 9.5
Adidas normally a 9.5 depending on the material
You obviously know your feet better than me, but you sound like you're a TTS 9.5.  Most of the shoes you've listed, I wear in those exact sizes and I'm a TTS 9.5, but still own a ton of 10s. Nike, especially older ones, ran small in a lot lines.

Last edited:
Depends. Resale on Zebras is likely going to be in the 900 to 1200 range. Some pairs of Belugas are fetching 900 now on Stockx, so you may get lucky if someone really wants Belugas.
Tbh we don't know if zebras are as LIMITED as they are rumoured to be. Yeezy mafia said these bred v2 were limited but their adc stock was higher than the oreo v2....

Oreo v2 adc stock ~17000
Bred v2 adc stock ~21000

Last edited:
Tbh we don't know if zebras are as LIMITED as they are rumoured to be. Yeezy mafia said these bred v2 were limited but their adc stock was higher than the oreo v2....

That is very true.

I'm making assumptions based upon rumors. Only time will tell.

Are the belugas material more loose than the breds? I'm looking to buy a pair but want to make sure they're legit before I offer up.

Hopefully someone would be willing to trade their Belugas for my Bred v2. They are just too plain for me. Reminds me of my Two tone Black Orange Roshes

Hopefully someone would be willing to trade their Belugas for my Bred v2. They are just too plain for me. Reminds me of my Two tone Black Orange Roshes
I can't see that happing anytime soon because the Belugas go for at least $200 more. But there may be some out there that really wants the Breds and would be willing to do the trade. Heck I managed to trade my caged triple black UB 1.0 for a pair of DS Belugas.

Last edited:
I can't see that happing anytime soon because the Belugas go for at least $200 more. But there may be some out there that really wants the Breds and would be willing to do the trade. Heck I managed to trade my caged triple black UB 1.0 for a pair of DS Belugas.
Straight trade?

You were definitely on the winning side of that trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom