ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YS is probably shipping in waves in no specific order. It's always a mess with these releases I can only imagine the **** show the zebras will cause

Hi people, would really appreciate feedback if you done business as sellers with stadium goods. Any major complaints? Thanks!

YS finally shipped my order, #45xxx. Should be getting here Thursday before the Zebra drop. Finally.

Traded some used red stripes i just bought for $400 for DS breds

Theyre a 10.5 and all of my other V2 are 11. Knowing that they stretch out after wears, i think this 10.5 will be what i keep.

Also just got shipping for my YS order for my size 11.

These are nice in person but basic compared to the stripes.

I do think the Breds are basic but they are nice. IMO they are getting a lot of love cause they can some what fill the PB void for those who didn't eat.

Last edited:
I have this same problem. Wondering if it will stretch never owned any adidas with prime knit. I'm thinking it's not going to stretch. Training will be a pain in the ***

My true size is 10, I have all V2'S so far and all in size 10, also have wide feet. The first time I wore the belugas they were pretty tight, I honestly thought I couldn't wear them.

After 4-5 wears, without taking out the insole (that may help tho in the first few wears), they indeed stretched to the point of them being probably my most comfortable shoes. In some cases maybe even better than ubs. If you have undsed them, just wear them a few time it should get better.

Also I got the chance to try .5 up and although as brand new it felt better in the toebox I did get slight heel slippage.

I'm a TTS 8.5 in Nike air maxes , dress shoes etc.
I UNDS bred v2s today and my right shoe fits ok but left foot kinda snug and hurts my instep a bit, do these v2s stretch as you wear them ? This is my first pair of yeezys

My true size is 10, I have all V2'S so far and all in size 10, also have wide feet. The first time I wore the belugas they were pretty tight, I honestly thought I couldn't wear them.

After 4-5 wears, without taking out the insole (that may help tho in the first few wears), they indeed stretched to the point of them being probably my most comfortable shoes. In some cases maybe even better than ubs. If you have undsed them, just wear them a few time it should get better.

Also I got the chance to try .5 up and although as brand new it felt better in the toebox I did get slight heel slippage.

I do think the Breds are basic but they are nice. IMO they are getting a lot of love cause they can some what fill the PB void for those who didn't eat.

For me breds don't even compare to pb. They are way better, in terms of looks, comfort, everything.

You wear your ultra boost in a size 10 also?

As this Beluga talk like you dudes couldn't buy months ago tho. That waiting MONTHS to buy shoes makes no sense to me.

I wear everything in US 10. The only ub pair I had to go .5 up was TW 1.0 and a couple times .5 down in pk nmd.

I had to half size up on my 3m and core black 1.0. I could make TTS fit but I'd have to take out the insole and even then it was still really snug. I would like to try on a TTS pair of some V2s just to see how they feel as all of mine are half size up but that's almost impossible unless you score a second pair to compare.

people buy shoes weeks, months, even years later all the time. Weather you missed out, didn't have the funds or didn't like them at first or any reason. Doesn't seem that farfetched
I said it makes no sense to ME.. WEATHER you think it's "farfetched" or not has nothing to do with my opinion. Ima laugh at the didn't like them at first boys, now resale top yeezy and they think they like them now. If you was broke and couldn't save the months in advance you had before release date, you really too broke to be saving for resale prices later but I'm done now.
#BoostBaby

Got YS email for my 41k size 9.5, but still waiting on the 46k size 6 for the wife :frown: needed that one to ship the most

My Oreos are definitely more snug than my blk/red. I would still go with same size in each, but there's a difference for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom