ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, a 50 year old hypebeast

My dude way too old to be dressing like that. :lol:

That's what I'm saying. Head to toe hypebeast posterboy
haters .. LoL .. Dude looks no more 30ish.

Not sure If he's a hypebeazt or not but he could possibly be an old g an in the game for years while some of these young bucks are true hypebeazt. Plus I think he's fit is cool not hype beast like bale supreme or some stupid shot like that head to toe ..m

haters .. LoL .. Dude looks no more 30ish.

Not sure If he's a hypebeazt or not but he could possibly be an old g an in the game for years while some of these young bucks are true hypebeazt. Plus I think he's fit is cool not hype beast like bale supreme or some stupid shot like that head to toe ..m
I hear a lot of chirping  from those haters....
eyes.gif

eBay sees everything so good chance the seller will get a warning if they exchanged messages on eBay, could also lose his account

I got warned a few weeks ago
I have done it several times without being caught by Ebay just gotta know what you doing

Hey I didn't offer

Dude did. It wasn't that obvious either and we exchanged very few messages

Oh well

Ripped sticker? As in the sticker that you remove when you wear them? Wtf why was that the deciding factor to sell?
  they wanted to sell anyway  and  they ripped the sticker trying them on...  everyone told them that UD them so  they sold quick  due to the possibility of losing money

Dude is one of the owners of a Las Vegas consignment shop called Urban Necessities. The shop is dope and all the employees there are hella cool, chill, and humble. @urban_necessities and @twojskicks

yet you are the one judging him ... LMAO ...

I don't quit cleaning my *** until the paper/wet wipe is white.

You have a lot to learn young guppy.

Why do you care so much whether I judge. What is he to you? He paying your bills or something. Y'all so freakin sensitive over some random dude. It ain't that serious.

Last edited:
Shop is in the most ghetto mall in LV

Prices are high cuz they buy at resale in bulk

Not to mention half the stock is out in public with people touching them all day!
He's got a wall of NMD Bapes for 800-1700 with everyone handling 1 shoe

Last edited:
No the sticker inside the shoe...

Yeah no the one of the outside the one in the inside is correct... it wasn't a deciding factor for me to sale I order two pair a size 8 and an 8.5 the 8 fit better than the 8.5 so I got rid of the other pair. Told the buyer she was like she could care less

Shop is in the most ghetto mall in LV

Prices are high cuz they buy at resale in bulk

Not to mention half the stock is out in public with people touching them all day!
He's got a wall of NMD Bapes for 800-1700 with everyone handling 1 shoe

Last edited:
UN is by far one of the best shops for me as a consignor to sell my shoes. The staff are nice (unlike FC in LA) and they only charge 10%, they are always doing events to give back to the people. I don't know why you guys are hating on them so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom