ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at all the posts about dude. All I care about is that it confirms the Zebras are fuego on feet. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Must cop for me.

Are people really worried about the sticker inside when buying? Sheesh I've had pairs that had the sticker that fell off the shoe and stuck onto the box. Other than using it to legit check, it's not a problem if it's missing. 

why do you care so much about how the dude dresses?
laugh.gif

only insecure *** dudes be judging about how another man dresses and won't post up their own fits
roll.gif

why do you care so much about how the dude dresses? :lol:

only insecure *** dudes be judging about how another man dresses and won't post up their own fits :rofl:

Sounds like you like seeing dudes in their fits. Oh I see how u roll. I don't swing that way partner but you do you ok

Last edited:
Alright alright, I think that's enough of this. Pre-Zebra frustrations running high already. Shhhhhhh...

lol I don't see the problem if that's what is in style right now. I mean Kanye probably isn't much younger and dresses similar.

Yep and agreed. This isn't a big deal. Kanye turns 40 this year I believe. Its to the point that style really doesn't have any boundaries.

Last edited:
So why would you be concerned
No need to legit check a pair that came from ADC

Not a legit check per say just odd that the pair I got didn't have it. This being my first pair i wouldn't know if it had that sticker people are referring too.

Not a legit check per say just odd that the pair I got didn't have it. This being my first pair i wouldn't know if it had that sticker people are referring too.
Sometimes it falls to the front of the shoe or falls out and sticks somewhere else ( box , tissue)
Yeah ^^ this exactly. That's why it's NBD for me unless it's the ultimate factor in deciding if a shoe is fake or not. Tbh I don't think I can even tell the difference between unauthorized pairs and legit yeezys. Makes the whole buying second market scary.

Yzy szn in full effect tonight... 

seems like Yeezy szn came after the drop this time around...  
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom