ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the zebras on confirmed in at least London and Berlin so looks like the usual confirmed stores in Europe. Not sure yet though.

there was an iphone app that let you get a 10 second head start on confirmed. Iphone users always winning. 

and I read people know how to bypass the jailbreak detection.

Last edited:
Adidas stupid for doing this, even if they did release 50k it will still sell out, why go so limited, they ain't make that much money with that limited amount

Adidas stupid for doing this, even if they did release 50k it will still sell out, why go so limited, they ain't make that much money with that limited amount
so when you strikeout you gon wanna cop the zebra runners 
laugh.gif
 thats how the hype keeps you comin back for whatever crap they put out

They still insist on sticking with this countdown and tap scheme when it's already proven to be exploited.

“Eventually everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys.”
2015-02-09-oKANYEWESTfacebook.jpg

Last edited:
Adidas is one of the smartest  shoe companies around.  They use Kayne  for promotion.   They don't need to make a lot.  When people gret L's from this  what are they going to do?  Adidas hopes they cop another shoe from them which happens  enough for Adidas to make money.

They still insist on sticking with this countdown and tap scheme when it's already proven to be exploited.
they had it right with the first Confirm version... now i cant believe i can say that footsites are better chances than adidas on the apps... yeah adidas you just got your app beaten by champs sports

Could somebody with a size 13 US Beluga post a picture of the boost closeup and also the bottom of the insoles? Especially the r on the adidas logo and also the sizing numbers.

Would be a huge help :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom