ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being limited, when Kanye said he wants everyone to have a pair is sorta going backwards 
nerd.gif
this many releases in.. id say kanye has kept a good part of his word.. it seems like he barely cares about the drops anymore and its moreso in adidas hands in controlling production volume

Dang y'all act like they didn't just drop hella pairs for the Black Friday and the past ones. Some of the ones complaining ate good off the apps on them releases.

By now if you have app access and don't have a pair it's your fault. Other folks I can understand.

Every brand makes a limited shoe.

Not everything for the masses.

Nike notorious for this. Sometimes a limited sought after shoe comes out and y'all lose your ish cause you feel untitled to every pair.

Let's be honest adidas has been making yeezys more and more attainable in most markets. Now that footlocker even the playing field "semi" we have more of a chance.

What sucks is the first non black based colorway in while is super limited tho.

Last edited:
so i know everyone is still talking about YS shipping orders. but i have 3 right now with no cancelation emails... still waiting?

all 3 of my orders start with #YZY411xxx btw, if anyone else in that area got confirmation yet?

looks like you got to make the trip out west at 1pm on Wednesday lol. i barely made it in Long Beach
nah u know how many people are going to spoof their location lol. if u thought just a regular app release is bad, now your going to have all of california spoofing their location to LA. if i hit i would probably make a trip down there 

Sorry haven't been following, been out of the country but does anyone know what's up with Yeezy Supply shipping? Managed to cop while I was in Iceland but haven't gotten any communication since the order confirmation email a week ago

Sorry haven't been following, been out of the country but does anyone know what's up with Yeezy Supply shipping? Managed to cop while I was in Iceland but haven't gotten any communication since the order confirmation email a week ago
Go back about 15 pages and you will get your answer :wink:

im sure they dont work on saturday-sunday, and since monday is a holiday probably wont see any movement until tuesday, ive only got 1 of two shipments. the first order i made 41k has shipped, the second 46k has not yet, so hoping tuesday will be the day

as a long shot, wish they would give us zebras for the delay lol

if there are indeed about 7k pairs produced... about  1k pairs are already in some bulk resellers hands so in theory yall have less than 6k pairs to try and cop.. 25th gonna be the saddest sadderday since og 750s with the out training message

Last edited:
Adidas is one of the smartest  shoe companies around.  They use Kayne  for promotion.   They don't need to make a lot.  When people gret L's from this  what are they going to do?  Adidas hopes they cop another shoe from them which happens  enough for Adidas to make money.
bruh .. What are you saying? Nike has been making billions of the same shoes for the pass two and half decades. That's just Js ... Look at the AF1 .... LoL

Adidas just been doing what Nike already did. At least here in the US.

so i know everyone is still talking about YS shipping orders. but i have 3 right now with no cancelation emails... still waiting?

all 3 of my orders start with #YZY411xxx btw, if anyone else in that area got confirmation yet?
get ups my choice so you can check there... i never got an official shipping email, but  ups shows that it's coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom