ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I entered the SNS raffle for the black/reds but didn't get a winning email until early this past Friday. Didn't see it until Sunday night because it got sent to my junk box. Email said I had 24 hours from the time of receipt to place my order. Clicked through it and I was able to still submit an order. Just got a shipping notification this morning. My first pair of Yeezys :smokin

I entered the SNS raffle for the black/reds but didn't get a winning email until early this past Friday. Didn't see it until Sunday night because it got sent to my junk box. Email said I had 24 hours from the time of receipt to place my order. Clicked through it and I was able to still submit an order. Just got a shipping notification this morning. My first pair of Yeezys :smokin
Congratulations buddy!

Side note: first pair of yeezys and I'm a TTS11.5 but a little snug and I tried on my size 13's I was able to cop and they're perfect. Sizing on these are all over the place man

who and how much should be added? 

This one is rather confusing. Did some quick browsing and actually seen red stripes priced more than belugas in certain sites.

So I'll have to backtrack on the "Nah"

Guess it comes down to a simple agreement from both parties involved

1 of my YS packages are showing up not scanned and UPS said they might have missed the scan and to call the shipper. Was suppose to be delivered today. Sounds shady. Make sure to track your packages.

Jean
mine still has no movement since last friday. hmmmm???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom