ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey my friends , here is a update on the sizing of my bred v2 yeezys. As you know im a TTS 8.5 in air maxes, most new balances and dress shoes . I only go to a sz 9 for Nike huaraches, and flyknit racers. I own the cream ultra boosts sz 8.5, the uncaged ultra boost triple black and grey in sz 8.5 and these Yeezys v2s are my first pair of yeezys.
I wear all my ultra boost with THIN dress socks from H&M clothing store or THIN no show socks from same store too and they fit fine, if i wear thick socks with Ultra boosts or flyknit racers, my feet feel restrained as hell. The v2s were ok on first day but my left foot felt snug and restrained a bit, after sticking wooden oak shoe trees in them overnight , they stretched pretty nicely. I unds them last friday , wore them saturday and sunday and today, now they fill comfy like my ULTRA BOOSTS uncaged, so im glad to let you know that they DO STRETCH but it will take at least 2 to 3 days of wearing for 8 straight hours to stretch since the prime knit is thicker than uncaged ultra boosts. I heard if you go up a half size , after they stretch , you will get heel slippage a bit and longer on front . Also a guy on the forum mentioned that going up a half size is longer in front but still tight/snug on lacing area so it might be useless going up a half size but not sure since you can't really try these shoes in stores .

Here is my conclusion , you'll be ok going TTS after wearing and breaking them in after wearing for 2 to 3 days straight and think socks , and maybe going up a half size should be ok but you might have to lace them tight when they break in to prevent heel slippage . Also i put them side by side to my uncaged UBs and are same length.

I hope this helps, let me know.

Repped. Thank you

This is the best part of the raffle details:
"3. We'll track down an authentic verified pair in your size (or closest to), buy them, and ship them right to you. For free!"

Wonder what that number will look like?
A pair of feezys 

YS finally shipped! sz.8.5 2lbs YS47****

Also, I'm In for the IG group chat add me @JohnJason
Count me in

I actually started doing live streams on my twitch trying to cop kicks Manually, I'm gonna stream weds trying to scored via confirmed.

We can all catch L's together! lol
In for IG group
In for group chat. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Just lmk which platform y'all decide to use.
smokin.gif
Lmk I'm with it as well
Count me in
im def down as well

lets do that. That would work pretty well.

Down for the IG group.

I had some UB 3.0's I had shipped from FNL that I returned without the sticker. I took it off thinking I would keep the shoe but then you guys know how Adidas is with their sizing. They ended up being too big and I returned them in store. Legit pair, no sticker. 
In also! @djlookz (twitter/IG)

still waiting on that YS shipping email. #YZY44****

I'm in for IG group chat! --> @hi.im.peter

Last edited:
Anybody hear if the Zebras are going to release in a 14, or is 13 the largest size?

From what I've seen...
Yeezy Mafia said 13 is the largest size, but we know how reliable they are.
GOAT has a size 14 pair, but that is little indication as they could be fake.
Confirmed has size 14 as an option, but that may just be a size option across all releases regardless of what's available.
Some preorder sites list size 13 as the largest size and some list 14.

Anyone know?

Anybody hear if the Zebras are going to release in a 14, or is 13 the largest size?

From what I've seen...
Yeezy Mafia said 13 is the largest size, but we know how reliable they are.
GOAT has a size 14 pair, but that is little indication as they could be fake.
Confirmed has size 14 as an option, but that may just be a size option across all releases regardless of what's available.
Some preorder sites list size 13 as the largest size and some list 14.

Anyone know?
When I signed up on Confirmed here in LA I seen biggest was size 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom