ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont even know whats going on?
Everyone is gathering their L's together so it won't hurt so much....
laugh.gif

Making a support group so we can cope with how Yeezy hurt us on release day tbh. It doesn't even matter. All of the info is already searchable in the thread.

Last edited:
Some of y'all are toxic man lol. At least in other threads, regulars actually like to talk to each other. 

Watch YS throw a curve ball this weekend, and not release til something like 3:45am PT or beforehand around 2:20am PT to throw folks off. 
roll.gif

Watch YS throw a curve ball this weekend, and not release til something like 3:45am PT or beforehand around 2:20am PT to throw folks off. 
roll.gif
Bot life is timeless.

Some of y'all are toxic man lol. At least in other threads, regulars actually like to talk to each other. 
you're the toxic ones. You come to a COMMUNITY forum to be secretive.

How about you just be secretive and NOT put it on a public thread?

If you're chatting with coders, you already lost.

The yeezy supply email with the szn 4 stuff without giving out shipping confirmation is like when you tryna hit up someone mad times and then you see them post something on instagram. I SEE YOU. ACKNOWLEDGE ME. 

you're the toxic ones. You come to a COMMUNITY forum to be secretive.

How about you just be secretive and NOT put it on a public thread?

If you're chatting with coders, you already lost.
I threw out the idea for regulars to talk to. Like I said some of us actually like to talk to each other and this sh*t crashes during release. My lurker comment to the one guy asking about the time was dumb. There's no link to be cooked like in a boost thread anyways. That's my bad. 

I threw out the idea for regulars to talk to. Like I said some of us actually like to talk to each other and this sh*t crashes during release. My lurker comment to the one guy asking about the time was dumb. There's no link to be cooked like in a boost thread anyways. That's my bad. 
Question?

Did you get a pair of yeezy's the last 3 drops???

and what's with adidas lying about the store locator?

they didn't really lie...

in the store locator it usually only shows retail chains/boutique stores

i don't think I've ever seen an online retailer site such as Bodega be listed on the locator

so this means there's a chance the "regular" online sites might drop these, retail chains/boutique stores aren't getting these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom