ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are there people doing preorders IF so far, ONLY Adidas is releasing this shoe...?

Frustrating because for many months ppl been featuring and selling this shoe and ive felt those been fakes whole time

What about the people that already have pairs lol

sooooo all Consortiums will carry these huh :nerd:   This is moonrock release all over again..

Facts

I'll find a platform where we can talk. Doing IG chat limits to typing on a slow smartphone keyboard.

What's wrong with groupme

So I was thinking on doing a live tutorial on how to have a higher chance on scoring via confirmed. 

have to have an jailbroken iphone however.

Teach me. old method died with the update awhile back

Last edited:
What happened to 7k for ADC US?

mean.gif
I wouldn't worry until Saturday when the stock is actually loaded

right now its all speculation

So I was thinking on doing a live tutorial on how to have a higher chance on scoring via confirmed. 

have to have an jailbroken iphone however.

i saw your last stream and whatever you did didnt look like it worked .. not tryna come at you or nothing but im just saying or maybe i could be mistaken ... either way i would tune into the live tutorial

Seems these will be very limited. Contact hit me up. No word from HQ as well as a rep they sent over to oversee the yeezy drops (bred/zebra). He was called back in this week. It's possible one of the foot stores may not even get a single pair in the Dallas area.

Seems these will be very limited. Contact hit me up. No word from HQ as well as a rep they sent over to oversee the yeezy drops (bred/zebra). He was called back in this week. It's possible one of the foot stores may not even get a single pair in the Dallas area.

I can't even decode what you just said.

i saw your last stream and whatever you did didnt look like it worked .. not tryna come at you or nothing but im just saying or maybe i could be mistaken ... either way i would tune into the live tutorial
Yea I made a mistake unfortunately since I had to update my ios. First L I've taken so far lmao.

But I made sure I got everything in check.

Also just to clarify this doesn't automatically guarantee you a pair but definitely increase your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom