ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to find a backup pair of belugas before the price gets off the charts. No other V2 I've seen has been even near them in looks, except for those that look like belugas but with the grey stripe but those will never release.

Back in the early days of America, people tested each other's manhood with duels, where two people faced each other with loaded guns and fired at each other at nearly point blank range. Two would enter, only one would exit alive.

Cut to 2017, where we test each other via $3.00 stand offs.

View media item 2340855

what a time to be alive

Did the game say the coppers are $1500 shoes? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
What if really though he realized that they were a size too small and they started to hurt his feet during his hike, and said ****** I need to take these off?

Last edited:
They should really design a system to reduce undercutters. Its out of control. They should do a strike/reward system of some sort for paying the ask.

The lies game tells on social media are unmatched. I doubt if he left any shoes there or even if they're real.
roll.gif

To hell with it guys, I got so irked I just bought the last pair of *size 12* Belugas off of Solesupremacy! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

BRUH how much did you spend today?? Aren't Belugas like 800 on solesupremacy lmao. 
Yes they are! 
laugh.gif
 But I needed a little "pick me up"; and to answer your question about how much I spent today.......enough to have my wife on the couch next to me right now looking at me like 
mean.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom