ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Zebras but at the same time something about it also looks off. The white stripe is too thick? The white sole looks meh?

Beluga's >

And how the hell are Wex's kicks the Breds? :lol:

There's a buyer on ebay with some belugas for 850... I noticed he's about a 40 mins drive from me. I'm going to see if he's willing to do a local meet up for well under that 850 playboy bugging..imma have his *** meet me at the local police station if he's game lol

There's a buyer on ebay with some belugas for 850... I noticed he's about a 40 mins drive from me. I'm going to see if he's willing to do a local meet up for well under that 850 playboy bugging..imma have his *** meet me at the local police station if he's game lol
Whats meeting at the PD gonna do? Even if they are fakes and you get taken a fool, it will likely be a civil matter. Police won't do crap.

You are best off meeting at a cosignment shop or resale shop if they do legit checks.

Last edited:
Whats meeting at the PD gonna do? Even if they are fakes and you get taken a fool, it will likely be a civil matter. Police won't do crap.

You are best off meeting at a cosignment shop or resale shop if they do legit checks.

I'm pretty sure meeting at a PD ensures the dude doesn't get robbed... you gotta think before you talk sometimes man haha

i remember back when Nikes and Jordans selling out in an hour was crazy and now we have ATC slots just to cop a shoe selling out in 13min :lol:

That's what I'm saying I'm like what the hell is going on here.. do the math if they were to clear all 100 orders that's $37,500 tax free for a days work...I should've sat my *** in the nerd section in hs

solestrike sold out faster when they did carts for Sup bogo'

you needed a bot to buy the ATC slot 

I'm pretty sure meeting at a PD ensures the dude doesn't get robbed... you gotta think before you talk sometimes man haha

Thanks bro someone with some common sense... don't you ******* think I know the cops wouldn't do anything if they were fakes.. take your goofy *** to bed

Thanks bro someone with some common sense... don't you ******* think I know the cops wouldn't do anything if they were fakes.. take your goofy *** to bed
They wouldn't.

They'd try to get them to refund you, but otherwise probably not do much.
Sure, except you are not very smart. Most of the craigslist robberies (except those that meet people in dark alleys or remote locations) involve following the guy back, or pretending to not show up and just following you after you give up and leave. Going to a PD is gonna do f all.

Wouldn't talk if you don't know, hear stories every week where I work.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

They wouldn't.
They'd try to get them to refund you, but otherwise probably not do much.

Sure, except you are not very smart. Most of the craigslist robberies (except those that meet people in dark alleys or remote locations) involve following the guy back, or pretending to not show up and just following you after you give up and leave. Going to a PD is gonna do f all.
Wouldn't talk if you don't know, hear stories every week where I work.

Luis. Go to sleep.

Are there idiots thinking Wex is wearing fakes? All these fake hypebeasts dont even know who Wex is to begin with 
laugh.gif
. Thats like Tinker Hatfield or Mark Parker wearing fake Jordans. 

got YS shipping and got lucky on ovo Restock in the middle of the night. Best Presidents' Day ever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom