ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ceeceesinger lmao did you really go to your school's campus and do that that's too damn funny

Lol, nah man, found it on Twitter. I'm considering doing something similar though with proxies :lol:.

Still gon cop an L, but hey, at least I'll have the satisfaction of feeling like I did the best I could. :rofl:

I may be over your pad on the couch my wife was looking at me crazy this morning on the drive in when I was talking to her about me pulling the trigger for 850... she followed it up with an email this morning of a purse from chanel...i told her it wasn't in the budget she said b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t
roll.gif
I'll hold you down brother!

Got my ADC package in yesterday and somebody swapped them out for some used superstars. Anybody here dealt with that situation before? Adidas CS seemed really unhelpful.

Last edited:
Got my ADC package in yesterday and somebody swapped them out for some used superstars. Anybody here dealt with that situation before? Adidas CS seemed really unhelpful.
Bro...that sounds like someone you know did that I just don't see ups or FedEx doing nothing like that.. I could be wrong but out of my 10+ years of buying and selling I've never heard of such.

Bro...that sounds like someone you know did that I just don't see ups or FedEx doing nothing like that.. I could be wrong but out of my 10+ years of buying and selling I've never heard of such.

Adidas puts the style code right on the outside of the box, not that hard for a UPS driver to do it. All my packages get sent to the package room in my building, so not like neighbors could walk in and swap it out. Guess i will just need to call my CC and do a chargeback since doesnt look like ADC will be doing anything.

Adidas puts the style code right on the outside of the box, not that hard for a UPS driver to do it. All my packages get sent to the package room in my building, so not like neighbors could walk in and swap it out. Guess i will just need to call my CC and do a chargeback since doesnt look like ADC will be doing anything.
That is wild..

****** UPS left my package in the lobby of my building..  Where anyone whether you live in the building or not could just walk in and grab it...  I am surprised stuff like this doesn't happen more often..

I've carted on a PS4 before with Belugas ...

But my controller fizzled out and I couldn't get my charger to work :frown:

Still have awful memories of watching the timer tick down to 0 as I frantically tried to type in my details with the controller when i finally got it to work.

Interesting I didn't know that... best buy does the same **** and it burns me up they don't put the code on the box they put the actually contents inside the box on the label which is just nuts they've ruin many surprises

Last edited:

Interesting I didn't know that... best buy does the same **** and it burns me up they don't put the code on the box they put the actually contents inside the box on the label which is just nuts
I honestly think its just best practice to have sensitive deliveries held at your closest depot for pickup.

That is unless you've got a very secure means of holding deliveries like a trusted concierge in a condo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom