ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think its just best practice to have sensitive deliveries held at your closest depot for pickup.
That is unless you've got a very secure means of holding deliveries like a trusted concierge in a condo or something.

Yea thats what i have, i live in a doorman building with a concierge that holds the package. Thats why i think this was done by the UPS driver.

That's why I only ship to commercial addresses where sig is usually required (e.g. my job or university). They won't accept anything that appears to be tampered with.

Last edited:

I honestly think its just best practice to have sensitive deliveries held at your closest depot for pickup.
That is unless you've got a very secure means of holding deliveries like a trusted concierge in a condo or something.
Yea thats what i have, i live in a doorman building with a concierge that holds the package. Thats why i think this was done by the UPS driver.
Was the tamper tape ... well tampered with?

You should always take a pic of how packages are received for disputes

Somebody get caravaggio on the horn
That guy went ghost 
roll.gif

I've carted on a PS4 before with Belugas ...

But my controller fizzled out and I couldn't get my charger to work :frown:

Still have awful memories of watching the timer tick down to 0 as I frantically tried to type in my details with the controller when i finally got it to work.

Which web browser were you using?

Last edited:
There's still a few 

i think ya'll will get it today

Ande i'm pretty sure you know this, but make sure you have ups my choice so you can check what's on the way

Last edited:
I've carted on a PS4 before with Belugas ...

But my controller fizzled out and I couldn't get my charger to work :frown:

Still have awful memories of watching the timer tick down to 0 as I frantically tried to type in my details with the controller when i finally got it to work.

Is this a new jig? :nerd: I had no luck with the breds on my computer/phone on Chrome, safari, and Firefox. Gonna try it on my Xbox1 since I hardly use it

I've tried 3 browsers in the past with 3 or 4 tabs open on each and never hit.

With the breds I only had 2 browsers open with 1 tab open each and I got thru. So I'm just doing that again and pray I get thru [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Ups FedEx dude knows who I am and that I'm about that life ..so they put respeck on my packages [emoji]128299[/emoji]

I've tried 3 browsers in the past with 3 or 4 tabs open on each and never hit.

With the breds I only had 2 browsers open with 1 tab open each and I got thru. So I'm just doing that again and pray I get thru [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

so you got through manually the old fashioned way correct? Also how long did it take for you to get through you think?

2 iPhones
Work laptop
2 iPads
Motorola RAZR
iMac
& prayers.

"parody/comedy mode on"

black jeans
black longsleeve top
black beanie
black gloves
black faceguard
a shotgun
fast feet

LOL, I just had to post this!

"parody/comedy mode off"

for real:
just my iphone and laptop and a probability measurer of 1 to 1.000.000

Last edited by a moderator:
so you got through manually the old fashioned way correct? Also how long did it take for you to get through you think?

Yep first time I got thru manual on ADC, I got on the queue at about 10:15 am and order was processed at 10:40 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom