ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is up 
nerd.gif

Are you located in the US? You might want to show them this and ask where it states that you cannot use them for limited products.
i know gift cards should have no exclusions and definitely wont say it in the fine print... im just sayin maybe adidas did something in the system for the yeezy releases that prevented people from using gift cards to cop because people were buying multiple pairs with different gift cards.. one of the many loops to cop extras so you dont have to use your actual cc with the 1 billing info.. im sure the gift cards still works fine for anything.. probably just during the yeezy release it wasnt workin because it kept bouncing my payment back even tho i knew it was enough money in my cards

i know gift cards should have no exclusions and definitely wont say it in the fine print... im just sayin maybe adidas did something in the system for the yeezy releases that prevented people from using gift cards to cop because people were buying multiple pairs with different gift cards.. one of the many loops to cop extras so you dont have to use your actual cc with the 1 billing info.. im sure the gift cards still works fine for anything.. probably just during the yeezy release it wasnt workin because it kept bouncing my payment back even tho i knew it was enough money in my cards
That still annoys me though because at the end of the day they clearly state that the gift card can be used on adidas online and yet they pick and choose what you can or cannot order. Pretty dumb. 

was working before but didnt work for the bred release for me.. like i said i think they changed something because i have heard multiple people confirm that gift cards wasnt workin either

that no size link will be quite useful when you go put it in your cart and get redirected to pick a size and only catch the splash page.

in the first few hundred orders on YS paid the full 50$ postage and still no shipping while other people 5 or 6000 orders later have been processed with 4 or 5 pairs. i can take the wait, but it's the unfairness which is doing my head in. patience well & truly gone at this point.

in the first few hundred orders on YS paid the full 50$ postage and still no shipping while other people 5 or 6000 orders later have been processed with 4 or 5 pairs. i can take the wait, but it's the unfairness which is doing my head in. patience well & truly gone at this point.
I e-mailed them this morning and kindly asked if I would be receiving a shipping e-mail soon and referenced a friend as my brother getting his pair on Thursday.  They responded within about 15 minutes apologizing and within a couple of minutes of that they sent a shipping confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom