ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

during the v2 bred yeezy drop i got through on all my windows (different chrome users) at the same time at one point (previously i would get through only on 1, not the others. this is during the same drop,). when all pairs sell out or something then adidas just lets everyone through the queue? was just curious.
That was at 9:04am, what time zone?

What happened? I could access the rest of the site while other browsers were on the splash.

Sorry, I don't understand your question or what your statement is in reference to. That link adds the Zebras to your wishlist on your ADC account and it will stay there, it will show available sizes but either ATC button will be greyed out or it will just spin and forward you to the splash page.

Yeah thats what i was asking. Thanks for the clarification. Maybe just another route to take if the product page itself is overloaded/slow.

On our swedish (all of europe share the same inventory) release on ADC they let everyone through right before the sold out screen appeared. No size was in stock.

I'm guessing he's wondering what purpose does the link serve. How does adding the Zebra's to your wishlist, help in obtaining the desired size and checking out with it.
It helps you post a screen shot to grab attention of those that dont know anything 
wink.gif

Last edited:
That's why he posted the link thou [emoji]128521[/emoji]

The Wishlist trick can be helpful if you know how to use it and when to use it

That's why he posted the link thou [emoji]128521[/emoji]

The Wishlist trick can be helpful if you know how to use it and when to use it
I was going to PM you about how to properly use it, but I already figure that inbox is flooding itself 
laugh.gif

Out and about @ Roosevelt Field Mall this weekend- saw a bunch of breds. Seemed like it was an easy cop for many..Ugh hope resale drops to oreo prices.

Last edited:
Out and about @ Roosevelt Field Mall this weekend- saw a bunch of breds. Seemed like it was an easy cop for many..Ugh hope resale drops to oreo prices.

Oreos on the way up. Averaging mid to high 500s now. Breds gonna jump up too after zebras. [emoji]128200[/emoji]

Again, i am before this in the queue by several hundred orders. All manual no bot, ordered 1 pair not 5. and i'm sat here with no shipping.
you are expecting some sense of equity ... from a) company that charges max for shipping and b) a company that consist of probably a handful of employees expediting the orders. trust while you feel tight now .... you'd feel tighter if you took an L.

Alls ive seen all day are the same noob questions over and over.
Key is bypassing splash, heard clearing and refreshing worked to some degree, once you bypass, you should be able to cart multiples with script but who knows what they are going to change this time around.

This. All they're doing is funding their own resell bottom line with your money. 
Kinda like what the govt doing with the wall but we still funding that **** too right. Money ain't **** but a revolving door to some... in the words of DAE DAE... SPEND A CHECK AND GET IT RIGHT BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom