ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless :lol:

It's still a 4-5K average for DS Red Octobers

As time progresses, TDs and OG 750s will continue to rise, I think they'll top out around 3-3.5K.

Size 14 TDs are at around $3500 now and still are somehow selling, probably because it's a limited size on a limited shoe. I'm going to guess $5k is the peak for size 14 as that price seems to be a ceiling that's hard to move above, as in the case of NMD Pitch Blacks and Red Octobers.

Random guess on my part but I'm going to guess $1500 for Zebra resell once legit pairs hit the market. The $3k prices out there right now are fake pair-inflated nonsense. They could hit that price eventually but it will take a bit of time.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
i had to pay 15 euros for shipping.. it defaulted to that so i didnt even bother checking if there was even free shipping

Adidas is messed up. I'm in the NYC zone for the NMDs but not in the zone for the Zebras. I'm in Hoboken, Adidas could have been decent and let me catch my L in the comfort of my own home.
You should be able .... to change the location to NYC. I know the last few drops have had me in 'northern NJ' (eventhough I'm in the financial district). 

The disturbing thing is I want my future kid to be a hype beast but I can't find them a pair of yeezy in his/her size for retail

By the way I'm just kidding about being a hypebeast

Last edited:
cuz 750s box is dumb big.. these infant boxes like the size of ya palm and weighs like 4 looseleaf paper haha.. 15 euros is still taxin B

Haha you can really tell how limited these zebras are. Usually see 30+ posts in YTWW FB group with people who cop on confirmed, with people commenting those posts with w's too. I think I've seen 5-10 people who were sucessful today.

Don't want to sound too negative but guys don't have too high expectations today.

We're going to be fighting over 4 pairs.

Well you can have mine. I'm stuck filming in Hoboken for the day and can't make it across the water. So close yet so far.

Another reason I'm not sweating it is NO ONE has confirmed size 14 is even an option. These may only go up to 13, leaving those who signed up for a 14 on these with an automatic L. I hope not as I would love a pair of these in my size.

Last edited:
Hilarious how people hero worship Yeezy Mafia. PPL so dumb they can't see in every tweet YM mocking everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom