ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the prices on GOAT for zebras yesterday, now the price increased by $500, smh

What I don't get is how are they for sale on GOAT and they haven't been released yet and no one can confirm legit pairs...especially seeing the Bred V2s fakes are damn near perfect.

They aren't in goat possession. Once sold they will be sent to goat to get authenticated. They could be fake, but no one will know til they get to goat. So I'm assuming some are fake and won't get approved.

I think edshoecator said stadium goods has pairs on goat so goat know before hand how to legit check before pairs start flooding in

If all my devices are on wifi, are they all running under the same IP? Please forgive the stupid question, I don't really know much about computers and how they work.

Question is stupid, but we still love you.. YES, all devices will have the same IP.

each shoe has a price cap.. itll keep increasing until it reaches it cap.. unless they signed and held on for a long long time.. these wont hit 5 digit payouts. yall buggin thinking that. look at them red octobers.. people were saying they were gonna hit 10k because they was the last nike yzys. and 1 sale that hit that randomly dont mean it applies to all the average sales.

Last edited:
each shoe has a price cap.. itll keep increasing until it reaches it cap.. unless they signed and held on for a long long time.. these wont hit 5 digit payouts. yall buggin thinking that. look at them red octobers.. people were saying they were gonna hit 10k because they was the last nike yzys. and 1 sale that hit that randomly dont mean it applies to all the average sales.

regardless :lol:

It's still a 4-5K average for DS Red Octobers

As time progresses, TDs and OG 750s will continue to rise, I think they'll top out around 3-3.5K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom