ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost time to discuss YS shipping for Zebra v2s
smokin.gif
thats an issue I would love dealing with. 
ohwell.gif

I think a lot more people would be trying manually at 6 am. Just my opinion though. 
They'll be left running all night, so the time doesn't matter. But if theres something that has to be done manually then it would obviously benefit manual

thanks man very helpful smh
your question was vague/broad and was answered as such....also I doubt that the original question's answer would have actually answered your true question -- which I am assuming is 'does anyone know when YS releases usually start'.

not even gonna try confirmed.........

because im in the bay :frown:

Last edited:
I got a seller with a pair of belugas he wants 730 for buy it now and 725 for invoice I'm trying to figure out why he isn't lowering his invoice price seeing as though he wouldn't clear as much if I were to use the buy it now option. Some folks don't think
Buy em for $730 and make him pay the fees for hating.

Atleast most of us will take an L Saturday so it won't be too bad

[emoji]128517[/emoji]

Hope u get ur first win zyzz. how sick would it be to win zebras as ur first V2

Breds came in. Didn't get a chance to try 'em on for fit, but made time to pick 'em up and drop 'em off at the dorm just before class. Can't wait to get out of class and compare the fit to my other colorways. :D

S/o to single dorm living. :smokin

Buy em for $730 and make him pay the fees for hating.
Hope u get ur first win zyzz. how sick would it be to win zebras as ur first V2

And on some real **** that's what I was considering doing just paying the 730 either he's never sold anything or just flat out stupid thinking he's going to clear that entire amount

I've never tried on YS, just ADC. Does YS use Twitter or IG to send out a link or just load to their page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom