ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a seller with a pair of belugas he wants 730 for buy it now and 725 for invoice I'm trying to figure out why he isn't lowering his invoice price seeing as though he wouldn't clear as much if I were to use the buy it now option. Some folks don't think
Buy em for $730 and make him pay the fees for hating.

Atleast most of us will take an L Saturday so it won't be too bad

[emoji]128517[/emoji]

Hope u get ur first win zyzz. how sick would it be to win zebras as ur first V2

Thanks G, goodluck to you as well

I won't be as salty since these are super limited and only lucky few will cop

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone on Confirmed today...
Haven't hit anything since the OG Pirate Black 350's.
I miss the old confirmed.....

next move would be a 350 with midfoot cage.
jk
nah, plastic heel cups on yeezy

I just want to say

even with Auto tap at 10sec

I can't get over 200 taps

I feel like you 1k+ people who posted pics were Photoshopped

Last edited:
question for anyone who owns oreo/any of the 3 black friday pairs + breds

did you notice that the pk on the breds seem to be a bit more pliable/soft/stretchy than the oreo/black friday pairs? it's just a very minute difference

my breds seem to feel pretty good straight out of the box...while the toebox on my reds and also oreos seemed a lot stiffer/harder and required some break in

not worried about legitimacy just wondering if anyone else noticed this small difference

thread is moving too fast to see if this was discussed

Last edited:

next move would be a 350 with midfoot cage.
jk
i always read your posts the slowest lol
laugh.gif

nah, plastic heel cups on yeezy

I just want to say

even with Auto tap at 10sec

I can't get over 200 taps

I feel like you 1k+ people who posted pics were Photoshopped
does the autotap even really help? i feel could hurt, no?

did you notice that the pk on the breds seem to be a bit more pliable/soft/stretchy than the oreo/black friday pairs? it's just a very minute difference

my breds seem to feel pretty good straight out of the box...while the toebox on my reds and also oreos seemed a lot stiffer/harder and required some break in

not worried about legitimacy just wondering if anyone else noticed this small difference

i have all the above and i first noticed the toe box more narrow than the rest of the V2s....i guess it could have worn/stretched out faster than the others but didnt really pay attention to that...to distracted by the 2 pulltabs on it lol 

the same usual people in my local groups are always selling their confirmed pairs with multiple phones... some jigs just works better than other

I didn't notice any difference in the PK between my BF, Oreo, and Black/Red pairs....did notice a slightly slimmer toebox on the Black/Reds but I put it on the fact the toebox was slightly different to balance out the smaller heel tab to accommodate -- the additional pull tab. 

The dudes doing autotap 1k+ are using a desktop browser to hit those numbers and a computer autoclicker lol. Look at their windows. It's not on mobile. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom