ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are people in India that are trading zebra yeezys for a cow there at adidas flagship store since its a holy animal there 

there are people in India that are trading zebra yeezys for a cow there at adidas flagship store since its a holy animal there 
sick.gif

That's still cheaper than resale. 240 + 241 = 481. Literally fly there Saturday morning, pick up the shoes, fly back in the afternoon. If I time this well, my wife will never know I flew out to LA. :smokin

id trade my cow away if yall got zebras... free shipping on the cow and original everything included plus spare cowbells

That's still cheaper than resale. 240 + 241 = 481. Literally fly there Saturday morning, pick up the shoes, fly back in the afternoon. If I time this well, my wife will never know I flew out to LA. :smokin
Burn the ticket, delete the airline confirmation email, empty the trash can, clear all cookies and history, and throw away any carry on tags or receipts :wink: :lol:

Don't forget to turn off any bank notifications on your phone

don't forget the mail and any Bank CC statements!

Hide those with Hillary's emails 
This too :lol:

Last edited:
Burn the ticket, delete the airline confirmation email, empty the trash can, clear all cookies and history, and throw away any carry on tags or receipts
wink.gif
laugh.gif
don't forget the mail and any Bank CC statements!

Hide those with Hillary's emails 

Damn they even breaking down how much you gonna spend on the uber G 
roll.gif

let that man breathe 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom