ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say this but theres no release time on Yeezy Supply and no average wait time for ADC. It's all completely random. All we can tell you is that it'll be on Saturday, typically very early morning for YS and morning for ADC. 
When you say very early morning, what are we talking?

Depends on your time zone 
tongue.gif

with yeezy supply did the page just randomly update at 6am, and then when you clicked on the bred 350s, it took u to a completely different product page than originally expected?

to sum up the last 40 pages... LLLLLLLLLL...... do your homework..........team manual..........yeezy supply is a random time so don't sleep

to sum up the last 40 pages... LLLLLLLLLL...... do your homework..........team manual..........yeezy supply is a random time so don't sleep
lol best advice so far. I always go to sleep because of the bots but I think there might be a chance on YS now, worth staying up. 

FR - how do shops like UN have multiple pairs of Zebras ?

Unless Kim K is sending them pairs or theyre getting them from Adidas.. how TF do they get them? 

Esp a release this limited only to ADC and YS

someone please essplain! 

Yup, I'm behind

I need to find out how to run the app on desktop 

that's where the hack is for confirmed

Tap app crap isn't the Key!

Learning!

laugh.gif

C5TGjNGVcAAdQzn.jpg
Android simulator but the problem is cloaking the root that confirmed thinks it's using. This means you have to root the emulator, get xpose onto it, and then find a root cloak to properly cloak that specific root firmware that you used. Very complicated. 

Also people are worried about bots getting stock on YS, but since it's even more widely announced it has stock, the bigger problem will be the site not crashing like every other site, unless kanye specifically made the site to withstand a massive amount of people at once. 

FR - how do shops like UN have multiple pairs of Zebras ?

Unless Kim K is sending them pairs or theyre getting them from Adidas.. how TF do they get them? 

Esp a release this limited only to ADC and YS

someone please essplain! 
Cause they're fake.

No boxes come with their pairs. They're not samples so the box should come if their "plug" was legit.

They had fake Space Jams and continue to play Hypebeast chronicles and profit off the kids who don't know any better.

Cause they're fake.

No boxes come with their pairs. They're not samples so the box should come if their "plug" was legit.

They had fake Space Jams and continue to play Hypebeast chronicles and profit off the kids who don't know any better.

Who confirmed UN had fake space jams?

Cause they're fake.

I think there's a distinguishing line between outright fakes and "unauthorized" pairs .

fFakes seem to come with "og all"  but the box, receipt and stuffing paper is all fake... UA pairs are basically pairs that "fall off the production line" or so I understand it...

UA's  may actually come from an Adidas factory but they're basically stolen goods for all intents and purposes... I may be wrong as I've never owned or purchased UA or fake pairs.. just what Ive read and heard 

caveat emptor my friends 

Last edited:

I think there's a distinguishing line between outright fakes and "unauthorized" pairs .

fFakes seem to come with "og all"  but the box, receipt and stuffing paper is all fake... UA pairs are basically pairs that "fall off the production line" or so I understand it...

UA's  may actually come from an Adidas factory but they're basically stolen goods for all intents and purposes... I may be wrong as I've never owned or purchased UA or fake pairs.. just what Ive read and heard 

caveat emptor my friends 
Aren't UAs just a different factory with the same exact molds and materials used at the original factory? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom