ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, yet every year iPhones get smuggled out of tightly secured facilities and leaked out/sold to well known independent reporters...
But ok you are right. That concept is just for the gullible
parts are leaked. The actual phones that are being sold are stolen from actual people who are testing the phone.

Hey quick question. I got two size 13s. I'm going to keep one pair. Does it matter if I mix up the pairs?

To be honest quality control. Each pair has one good and one not good (extra glue and an opening on the plastic part of the sole)

Was gonna keep both good ones and just ship the other ones. They aren't horrible but I'd rather keep the better looking one. Each shoe has a different SKU too lol

Last edited by a moderator:

im not saying all their pairs have boxes but i saw a pic of jaysee next to a few zebras with the box... again im not saying theyre 100% legit just cuz they got the box.. i for sure didnt believe that those 2 friends & family pairs that they sold were real.. definitely unauthorized. i was one of the first one to post that UN got the belugas early and then i even screenshotted a pic of some chinese dude copping a pair of size 9 belugas from UN for $1800. i said that dude is a fool and UN are a buncha aholes to be charging that much... meanwhile they tryna act like theyre helping the community and culture
I wasn't coming at you. I just remember them selling some with boxes. 

Culture? Yeah, that doesn't exist in sneakers. 

This is the same guy who said that the "culture" wants comfort and goes on to only mention Adidas current tech..boost. When companies been putting out comfortable shoes that no one wants because there's no hype.

Seen a while since ....

where my YS shipment # !?!?!

whos with me!!!
Damn you still haven't received shipping confirmation? I wasn't able to cop off YS but my ADC pair is already collecting dust, good luck to you, I hope you get your pair.

I'm familiar with LA and kinda miss it. I used to be stationed at Camp Pendleton and Carne Asada Fries

Rah! I was over in Santa Ana-El Toro before we moved to TopGun (Miramar)

Bro you feastin! Carne asada fries AND Kanye Asada kicks!

Congrats!

To be honest quality control. Each pair has one good and one not good (extra glue and an opening on the plastic part of the sole)

Was gonna keep both good ones and just ship the other ones. They aren't horrible but I'd rather keep the better looking one. Each shoe has a different SKU too lol
I would just make sure the skus match 

my friend noticed YS pairs have way better QC on em compared to footsites/adc no glue marks or stains. Definitely worth the wait lol.

my friend noticed YS pairs have way better QC on em compared to footsites/adc no glue marks or stains. Definitely worth the wait lol.
nerd.gif

Hey quick question. I got two size 13s. I'm going to keep one pair. Does it matter if I mix up the pairs?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "No". I assume you will not be advertising the "mixed-matched" pair and discounting them due to what you have done; so working under that assumption, what you are proposing to do would not be "good business". You only have one reputation, guard it with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom