ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoo guys I need help. I reserved the zebras on confirmed but was using an android emulator on my pc, how can I get this on my phone now? Is there a way I can move the app with its data? Because the reservation is stored in the app and I need to show them the code on pickup. Anyone who can help me is the goat
check your messages

Yoo guys I need help. I reserved the zebras on confirmed but was using an android emulator on my pc, how can I get this on my phone now? Is there a way I can move the app with its data? Because the reservation is stored in the app and I need to show them the code on pickup. Anyone who can help me is the goat
so you hacked the app (hardest part) but dont know how to cop in person now? 

lol im having a hard time justifying helping you out breh! 

roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont think "hacked" is the right word, emulator is just way better to do the tapping than a phone. I didnt hack the app itself or anything like that. I just need some android guru to help me out now on how to get this back on the phone lol

View media item 2343831

I wouldnt say I hacked it lol, emulator is just way easier to do the tapping than a phone, I didnt hack the app itself or anything like that lol, I just need some android guru to tell me how to get this back on my phone lol. I cant bring my PC in there hahah

I don't even understand how you can hit with a rooted android emulator. My phone's rooted and spoof apps only work for a second but then location services kicks in and figures out my *** lying

It doesnt even have to be rooted, it can just be a plain android, the gps apps will work anyway
I don't even understand how you can hit with a rooted android emulator. My phone's rooted and spoof apps only work for a second but then location services kicks in and figures out my *** lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom