ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even understand how you can hit with a rooted android emulator. My phone's rooted and spoof apps only work for a second but then location services kicks in and figures out my *** lying
you got the wrong apps

wink.gif
This ^^^ Yeah you might be using a crappy location service app. If you ever tried doing this for pokemon go (did it for my nephew), it was able to detect some location service spoofing even if you were cloaking. 

This ^^^ Yeah you might be using a crappy location service app. If you ever tried doing this for pokemon go (did it for my nephew), it was able to detect some location service spoofing even if you were cloaking. 
since root cloak works then what location spoof app does anyone recommend paid? Free? Or any other Xposed mods I may not know of

I wish life was easier lol. **** it, Im bringin my pc, I will do it for the culture lmao. I hope they have an outlet there so I can plug all my **** up. Best of luck to yall on saturday and if anyone has any other idea hit me up. Thanks guys

so you hacked the app (hardest part) but dont know how to cop in person now? 

lol im having a hard time justifying helping you out breh! 
maybe if there was a youtube vid on how to pickup your pair.

Last edited:
since root cloak works then what location spoof app does anyone recommend paid? Free? Or any other Xposed mods I may not know of
your 1st problem is your looking at apps

when you should be looking for a MobileSubstrate

you got alot of homework to do, Log off NT and get to work

Time is ticking

There really is no culture. And if there is, its just a negative stereotype. Theres a difference between being a decent human being instead of a troll or jerk on this forum. Threads gets more annoying by the day. Cant wait after release it dies down again.

Most likely a dumb question but does anyone have the link for sneaker Twitter? I heard this all the time but I'm always confused at exactly what it is lol

mean.gif
 @ U.N selling fufus but keeping legit pears on their feet. Them being a reputable store means less people will question the authenticity. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom