ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it hit or miss? Some guy on reddit payed $170.. wonder if I should clear the package myself. 
Also keep in mind that you would only be saving the UPS brokerage fees, which is what, like 15-20% of the $130? 

If you have the time and means to go do that, then that's great, but I personally would not take a day off just for that.

It is a consignment shop so maybe those pairs are other people's shoes that they sold/consign to the shop. That's how the business works, they don't get pairs like regular shoe shops.

Yeah we get that....flight club which gets stock from celebrities/influencers who are gifted seeds pairs of kicks doesn't have pairs of zebras for sale but the upstart consignment shop who's trying to get thier name/rep up has multiple pairs of em to show off on the gram - in fact of all the major consignment shops they're the only one with these. Suspect to say the least.

They probably know people the average joe does not. I would assume no boxes is because some worker straight from the factory smuggled the shoe secretly so of course there's no box.

So I know a few people here in Brooklyn and I've been told to raise some capital the Brooklyn bridge will start charging a toll to cross....the city is looking to sell it to a group of investors .... for a small fee (venmo/Paypal) I can put you in touch with the people of this deal...[emoji]128556[/emoji]

So I went back ten pages and found out about Yezzy Season. Just downloaded adidas confirmed app. Is it too late to try to reserve these on the adidas app?

No you aren't too late .... for the June dark green pair

I didn't put dudes face or name in the pic CHILL ur *** out.. I took a pic of some fake Yeezys I seen, in the yeezy thread

Ain't nobody upset. I just think it's weird. I also don't care if people wear fakes. It doesn't affect me in any way. You do you man.

Copped a pair for $1200 from a friend of friend who hit on confirmed app. Just need 1 more and I'll be good

roll.gif

For any of the Canadians wondering, I just got my YS Breds in and didn't pay a cent of duties/customs.

Even called UPS to confirm and word is is that Savino Del Bene foot the bill...

nice 
nthat.gif

Saved myself $130++ 

Also keep in mind that you would only be saving the UPS brokerage fees, which is what, like 15-20% of the $130? 

If you have the time and means to go do that, then that's great, but I personally would not take a day off just for that.
Thanks guys, gave them a call to check if I owed any duties and they paid for it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom