ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like YS printed two shipping labels to my order (only ordered 1 pair from YS).  The tracking that was just uploaded to my UPS choice shows that the package is out for delivery today. However, the tracking provided to me by YS (on 2/21) shows that the label is just printed and no movement.  Both tracking numbers are different...

Last edited:
Zebra has a cool contrast thing going on and small sizes look really cute for the ladies but not worth sitting on a broomstick for a single pair... not at all.  

Last edited:
Read what he said, friend OF a friend, but even if it was his boy what if his boy needed money?

Thank u. If it was my boy I wouldn't expect him to tax me but if he needed the money and he got lucky I would understand and I would cash them out before any reseller.

Thank u. If it was my boy I wouldn't expect him to tax me but if he needed the money and he got lucky I would understand and I would cash them out before any reseller.
He is the reseller 
tongue.gif

Lol indeed but I would put the money in their pocket before anyone else is... if they really needed it because otherwise a true friend wouldn't have taxed me anyway... I do favors for guys all the times and most return the favor

Did anyone win Barney's raffle for the Breds? I just received an email stating that I won and to respond with my phone number and state within 48 hours.

Can't be a scam, because then we all would have received one. I didn't get it. Congrats in advance. They did say mid -march though. Look into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom