ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4k US
6k EU

From what I heard
nerd.gif
3700 US, 6000 EU.  

Also, ATC 101 again for some people.  Most of the companies that you pay have to actually pay someone else for every order that goes through.  For example, SoleStrike will charge $375 for their fee, but every pair that hits on the system they're running on, they pay them $100 per slot that hits.  They basically just run a website to take orders and let the smarter people do the actual work.

Most of the Adidas ATC's are all run on the exact same server/system.   

Really??  If I got a call I probably would've added an infant size for my little man!  Props to them for offering!  
I declined the infant size, would have to had StockX it and potentially make $5 for the trouble of shipping it, not worth my time.

Fact of the matter is nobody knows what the stock will be right now haha. Wait until Saturday morning for stock numbers. At the end of the day what does it matter? You're either gonna catch an L or celebrate a dub. Could be 30,000 pairs and still catch an easy L

Did they email you first like before , or did they only call?
I haven't gotten an email or a call from them. 

I keep getting random numbers calling me though, the latest from Virginia (703), and they left a silent voicemail.  Just making sure I'm not f'ing up any chances here. 

which one of y'all thought you could pull a fast one on StockX and sent them a 9 instead of the 9.5 I bid on
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom