ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather buy a pair that was tried on with plastic bags then a pair of socks tho. 
nerd.gif

So I just got a pair of v2 core black/white on stockx. The shoes do not look white at all. Honestly they look more brown than white. I thought maybe stockx sent me the copper or the green by mistake but the copper in videos seems to appear pink. The green seems the closest. Idk. Is there a way to confirm that I actually got the white ones? 

So I just got a pair of v2 core black/white on stockx. The shoes do not look white at all. Honestly they look more brown than white. I thought maybe stockx sent me the copper or the green by mistake but the copper in videos seems to appear pink. The green seems the closest. Idk. Is there a way to confirm that I actually got the white ones? 
Inside tag... model number. 

But you 99% got the "whites", which were more like "cream" or "off white".   Green wasn't green, copper wasn't copper, red isn't red. 

It's an off white almost beige, not white at all

Inside tag... model number. 

But you 99% got the "whites", which were more like "cream" or "off white".   Green wasn't green, copper wasn't copper, red isn't red. 
Which tag? The white tag attached to them that says UK, F, HK etc on it? the number on it is 14622689

The only true white ones are samples and them Swap Meet knock offs 
laugh.gif

Nevermind found the style code online. Yea they are the white. Like wtf these aren't white in the absolute least bit. Horrible marketing. This should have been a straight white line. 

Kids coming on here to complain about colors. Go complain to adidas. 

Back to how we all taking L's on ADC on Satterday... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom