ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here ever dealt with joekamel?

I think dude just got me ....

Bought a pair of yezzy for my nephew and had his mom pay for it using her account and address in MA. He send me confirmation that sneakers were shipped. Tracked today and it states delivered in NYC.

No one ever mentioned or gave a NYC address.

Haven't seen him around much

Isn't he kinda known or regular on here? Odd if that's the case

LoL ... I already open up a claimed.

Until he replies I can't be certain he got me .... But I never discussed a NYC address and it was signed by D Tam.

I will keep ya posted. However, I'm not taking those kicks if he just shipped to the wrong dude ... Chances are those were swapped for fufu.

YS pair arrived. 
smokin.gif

Sz9.5 fit a bit smaller than my sz9.5 white UB 1.0
bro i busted out laughing at the plastic pants

Tempted to pay resell on Belugas. My reason being i don't like any upcoming V2 other than the Olives or any of the black V2 bar the Breds, which i've luckily got coming in the post from YS. Still Not sure though. Are StockX reliable to buy from? & if not, why not? who has received a fake pair from them & how reliable is that person?

Anyone here ever dealt with joekamel?
I think dude just got me ....
Bought a pair of yezzy for my nephew and had his mom pay for it using her account and address in MA. He send me confirmation that sneakers were shipped. Tracked today and it states delivered in NYC.
No one ever mentioned or gave a NYC address.

File that claim.

Was transaction on ebay and paypal?
Had a foam purchase go kinda like that couple years back.
Seller delay, eventual track number went to different state.
If ebay, there's a request function that sends you their registered contact address & phone.
My counterparty had bought and send purchase to himself.
Had fun with all his contact info and address.
Good luck on your claim. Serious.

Tempted to pay resell on Belugas. My reason being i don't like any upcoming V2 other than the Olives or any of the black V2 bar the Breds, which i've luckily got coming in the post from YS. Still Not sure though. Are StockX reliable to buy from? & if not, why not? who has received a fake pair from them & how reliable is that person?
What.. the best is yet to come. Triple White, Creams, Grey "Turtle Doves" ..

Can take a minute sadly
should no dispute with credit card company as well? Never had this problem ...

Nah.

Did you pay via invoice? If so you are covered. CC dispute can take just as long or longer.

As long as you paid via invoice you should have no issue just call PayPal and speak to someone on the phone. I think if the tracking shows it was delivered in a diff state than where your located PayPal should end up refunding you pretty quickly

my bred from SJS didnt come with a sticker inside the right shoe and it came with an sizing tag along with the usual tag it comes with on the right shoe.. is it because its from the UK? 

my bred from SJS didnt come with a sticker inside the right shoe and it came with an sizing tag along with the usual tag it comes with on the right shoe.. is it because its from the UK? 
Yes. As far as I know, only shoes from the states have that sticker.

yup.....euro pair

its from italy btw ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom