ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about for DS OTs [emoji]129300[/emoji]
nerd.gif
nope

Can take a minute sadly
should no dispute with credit card company as well? Never had this problem ...

Dude could have just gave u the wrong tracking info if he had multiple orders shipping out. Ive done it before.

Id wait to hear from him, but if hes not responding I'd file the cc dispute (hopefully u didnt use a debit card). My cc credits the money back to me right away while they investigate so you should get the money back within a day. But you might alienate yourself from that seller by doing a chargeback if it was just a mistake, if you care about that.

Dude could have just gave u the wrong tracking info if he had multiple orders shipping out. Ive done it before.

Id wait to hear from him, but if hes not responding I'd file the cc dispute (hopefully u didnt use a debit card). My cc credits the money back to me right away while they investigate so you should get the money back within a day. But you might alienate yourself from that seller by doing a chargeback if it was just a mistake, if you care about that.
that's What I thought... I open a dispute and wrote my concerns. He actually just msg me and stated that is messed up on the shipping address and initiated a refund via PayPal.

Not sure how he messed up, but the refund is pending since the dispute is open.

Adidas has one of the best hosting providers out there, but they don't stand a chance against a million sneaker heads with between 1-1000 connections to their servers each and a low sneaker supply. I expect carnage on their webservers come Saturday.

A lot of you yeezy heads wear Hyper Denim, is their shipping ******? I made an order monday, got shipping and all that but haven't gotten an update since it got to LA 
sick.gif

that's What I thought... I open a dispute and wrote my concerns. He actually just msg me and stated that is messed up on the shipping address and initiated a refund via PayPal.

Not sure how he messed up, but the refund is pending since the dispute is open.

If he refunds the dispute should close

Make sure it's a refund of the original payment and not a new payment sent to you

DO NOT close that dispute

If someone doesn't know I'm trolling, homework was clearly not done.

[size=16pt]Giving a fair heads up since it's about that time :wink:[/size]

Troll posts / Trolling = deleted and/or possible removal from thread

Flaming or offensive posts = deleted and/or possible removal from thread

Buy/Sell/Trade posts = deleted (post in sig, buy/sell section)

"Check PM," "PM'd," "PM me" posts = deleted (members will see you messaged them and vice versa)

Have fun, be safe, and good luck to all trying [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom