ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
where were all these people during the other YS releases 
nerd.gif

A lot of you yeezy heads wear Hyper Denim, is their shipping ******? I made an order monday, got shipping and all that but haven't gotten an update since it got to LA :x

Typically it takes 4 days to get from LA to Miami when i order thru them

There definitely wasn't this much ys talk before the breds. Its gonna be a **** show.
It's gonna be nuts. 

As long as YS curves the bot users like last release, then we all have a chance.

I'm not too worry about the uninitiated. Those who have experience with YS should be okay.

nerd.gif

yall really expecting ys to have as many zebras as they had breds 
laugh.gif

even if they curve the bots.. 98% of you aint gonna be successful.. sorry to break the news. straight facts b

Last edited:
theres only gonna be 2 sites that gonna have them and everyone and their unborn baby gonna be glued to the computer running page monitors and manually F5 like brock lesnar... not to mention theres 1 pair of zebras for every 100 pairs of breds.. sooo...

theres only gonna be 2 sites that gonna have them and everyone and their unborn baby gonna be glued to the computer running page monitors and manually F5 like brock lesnar... not to mention theres 1 pair of zebras for every 100 pairs of breds.. sooo...
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom