ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are re-releasing wtk kobe 8's too?? Someone correct me if I'm wrong for seeing kobe 8s the pic
what you're seeing is right, for some reason SP likes to keep past releases on their calendar with no plans to release them. i'm guessing that's where sneakernews got their info from, but if it's not 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
has anyone EVER had a pair reserved on the app with an android device? Everyone I know that gets through is always an Ios product (ipad, iphone, itouch). Seriously contemplating buying a cheaper itouch 5 off craiglist for this app

Im on the black scree, and while waiting I saw the notification from adidas twitter saying its closed... Welp hope i score online or through raffle

has anyone EVER had a pair reserved on the app with an android device? Everyone I know that gets through is always an Ios product (ipad, iphone, itouch). Seriously contemplating buying a cheaper itouch 5 off craiglist for this app

Word. All I kept getting was that try again shiet

Was on the app refreshing at 1:00 (in LA) didn't get a product screen til 1:20... Makes no sense #Tearsday

Anyone know how much earlier before the tweet the app went live?
I was on it asap and still no luck
I feel like I got through much further than others here and still no shoes
This app sucks

Last edited:
Is it possible that they have way less pairs for confirmed app for the past few releases? Seems like most stores that did confirmed app the first time, now are doing raffles instead.

reserved using a galaxy s3 back in August

Is it possible that they have way less pairs for confirmed app for the past few releases? Seems like most stores that did confirmed app the first time, now are doing raffles instead.

tru - got my TD's thru app at FTL Beverly Center. Now just Adidas locations it seems.

literally hit. showed reservation and store to pick up. then it went away and brought me back to the "reserve your pair" page and went through the process all over again :frown:
but guys, dont forget to check the app again in a about an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom