ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is crazy how many places around NY and LA that get Yeezys. Then by me there are 2 stores within 3 hours smh. Yall got it easy
miami got a hsit ton too. sawgrass, doral(dolphin) and aventura. champs,  footlocker, and a footaction at dolphin. made it easy as hell to get aorund and double back for more cause my school is right by dolphin mall

I didn't get in until about 3:10 for the first reservation and then about 3:20 with the second reservation

wow. I started a couple seconds after the tweet and got nothin. I guess it really must be random then
I was really hoping for the app to come through because none of the chi stores are getting a sz 14

061012f0-bd0e-0131-8e02-2e525f243e56.gif

Yo that's exactly what happened to me. Said I had a reservation at Los Cerritos. But nothing's showing up in my reservations..

Whats there to rep tho lol ? unless he thought dude meant it was open from 11-4 
That was a rumor without any support in the morning. 

App was updated around noon time with accurate, legit release info. 

I won't confirm anything without any factual evidence behind it.  I even provided EXACT release time to many members in this thread. 

Last edited:
Confirm's always open the day after adidas tweets. I was wondering why so many people thought it was opening on thursday.

They are releasing anything...

Their calendar been saying Breds were gonna release for 2 years now

what you're seeing is right, for some reason SP likes to keep past releases on their calendar with no plans to release them. i'm guessing that's where sneakernews got their info from, but if it's not :nerd:  

I see. Makes sense since SP likes to do things different. I never looked at their release calender. So basically their releases can deviate from official releases set by nike, adidas, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom