ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The things you see when picking up Yeezy raffle tickets.  
roll.gif
(Not to mention dude had his whole fam in there with him, including his elderly mom)

Confirmed App is LIVE:

4pm Eastern
3pm Central
2pm Pacific. 

GOOD LUCK. 

Whats there to rep tho lol ? unless he thought dude meant it was open from 11-4 

Did you miss the follow up info? Granted the 2pm pst was a flub but smart people knew what he meant.

And better than 11-4, which was wrong if it was how long the app would be open, and not too useful if it was the range it could open. Kinda like when UPS says they'll deliver a package at your home between 11-5pm.

Last edited:

Whats there to rep tho lol ? unless he thought dude meant it was open from 11-4 
That was a rumor without any support in the morning. 

App was updated around noon time with accurate, legit release info. 

I won't confirm anything without any factual evidence behind it.  I even provided EXACT release time to many members in this thread. 
understand but aye it was pretty on point at least he had the last time slot correct. rumor or not 

congrats on your pair tho homie 

has anyone EVER had a pair reserved on the app with an android device? Everyone I know that gets through is always an Ios product (ipad, iphone, itouch). Seriously contemplating buying a cheaper itouch 5 off craiglist for this app

stick with android. my boy copped a size 4.5 with the quickness on his note 5 sitting next to meS was telling him he was gunna take an L with that android but I'm sitting here taking the real L. #airballseason

Adidas needs to come up with a better launch strategy for their app and website. Nike doesn't always come through but at least you know what to expect for every launch.

Last edited:
Anybody cares Westfield Topanga was a ghost town jus now... Pacsun and adidas no lines what so ever

That was a rumor without any support in the morning. 

App was updated around noon time with accurate, legit release info. 

I won't confirm anything without any factual evidence behind it.  I even provided EXACT release time to many members in this thread. 

I repped you here. don't feel like scrolling back thru spam pages. Props.

Adidas needs to come up with a better launch strategy for their app and website. Nike doesn't always come through but at least you know what to expect for every launch.
The only time I cooked on the app was when they opened up reservations for each city separately. Idk why they stopped doing that...

Finally got to pick sizes after the tweet and I picked one and got OOS **** kicked me back when it shrouding have let me keep trying

Oh ****. kept getting theyre out sizes I've been choosing. Then once reservations closed, check my reservations and a size 9 popped up. :wow:

I hope it stays there lol. cause its appearing then disappearing every time I check. and once it even said "picked up". I screen shot it though with the code they scan just in case.
Pick up at Melrose.

Now let me pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom