ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
after watching Swizz Beats battle Just Blaze on IG Live i cant relate to none of the rap yall talkin about! Im from a different era of music

couldn't even check out desert camos SF AF1 on Afew, not a good indication 
tired.gif

eye lids getting heavy and it's only midnight... smfh... had to order 3 mocha lattes to keep me up. Thank God PostMates stay delivering 24/7 lol 

eye lids getting heavy and it's only midnight... smfh... had to order 3 mocha lattes to keep me up. Thank God PostMates stay delivering 24/7 lol 
Word I want to make a quick run to dunkin donuts but I ain't tryna move out of ethernet cable range lmao.

You got any pre workout? I find that pre workout drinks help a lot more than coffee.

Debating what movie to watch to keep me up for the next 3hrs. Hopefully supply doesn't take long to either checkout or take the L.

So is YS drops on the hour? Wondering if I should be alert all night or just check back at the :50 of every hour lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom