ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You got any pre workout? I find that pre workout drinks help a lot more than coffee.
I'm tryna stay awake, not make my heartrate go up by 200% lmao. Also people on twitter now claiming they cant login on the heatedsneaks bot for YS LOL

I'm tryna stay awake, not make my heartrate go up by 200% lmao. Also people on twitter now claiming they cant login on the heatedsneaks bot for YS LOL
While you're waiting for YS, you can always do some curls in front of the computer.

So is YS drops on the hour? Wondering if I should be alert all night or just check back at the :50 of every hour lol..
stay woke 
nerd.gif

Has anyone seen Cudi wearing Zebras on the Tonight Show?

Weren't they the ones that cooked much pairs last time?

Word I want to make a quick run to dunkin donuts but I ain't tryna move out of ethernet cable range lmao.
LMAO!!! Man, you aint lying! I plugged the app and ordered. It's on its way to me right now. Not leaving this damned PC for nothing lol

You're lucky, this is brutal for us EST guys lol
laugh.gif
Yeah, yall truly staying up all night. Hope I cop on YS, then some sleep and back up to hopefully cop on ADC to double up (I aint even on caffeine and already I'm highly delusional thinking I'm even getting one pair lol)

You got any pre workout? I find that pre workout drinks help a lot more than coffee.
Just my luck. Only got post work out, waiting on Amazon to deliver my pre workout this Sunday (At least Amazon Prime good for Sunday delivery round these parts.) LOL

I went to the south of france years ago and they were bumping Big L. If its good music people going to hear it
Everyone says he was good, I just never heard his music. Back in those days radio play made you go find a cd. I'm in the south always been. I'm sure I've heard something but I just can't put his name on anything.

LMAO!!! Man, you aint lying! I plugged the app and ordered. It's on its way to me right now. Not leaving this damned PC for nothing lol

Yeah, yall truly staying up all night. Hope I cop on YS, then some sleep and back up to hopefully cop on ADC to double up (I aint even on caffeine and already I'm highly delusional thinking I'm even getting one pair lol)

Just my luck. Only got post work out, waiting on Amazon to deliver my pre workout this Sunday (At least Amazon Prime good for Sunday delivery round these parts.) LOL
Haha don't worry I'm hoping to double up too 
laugh.gif
 A lot of us are about to get a reality check in a few hours. 

Those are cream whites correct? Or is it triple whites? Don't want to get my hopes up and then see some biege shoes in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom