ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smile.gif
oh **** I thought they switched up the stores. my reservation is at fulton

My sis in law got a 7 , but not showing up on my reservations how can she get it back ? She took a screenshot of barcode

two of my coworkers scored a 9.0 and the other a size 10.5 but there location is somewhat out of the way. They gotta go to Cerritos instead of the Melrose location that we are all close to. They *****in about that, but Im here like ATLEAST YALL GETTING A PAIR! 

Tryna call Glendale Footlocker and Champs to see til what time they're doing their raffles tonight, but phones are off the hook -____-

Congrats to everyone who cooked on confirmed... we had a leak in our office's basement storage from the rain here in NYC... pretty sure reservations went live the second I stepped out. ADIDAS KNOWS

^^ lol the salt. can't front, i get happy when I see the NT bros got confirmation. Maybe cause its early and theres still chance. I will get salty when friday comes and I strike out one last time though.

I was sure I got the L but it turns out I have a reservation (I just kept mashing every size).  It is for a size 6 (not my size which is 9.5).  Anyone know if a 6 will fit someone who normally wears a size 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom