ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do your or anyone else's old reservations still show up? Mine have disappeared even though they were there this weekend.
nah they disappeared since the TB750. Good thing I have old screen shots. People gonna tell me I ain't got the OG PB's 
frown.gif

not srs.

Let the trade and size swap talks begin :lol:
No buying selling or trading or backdooring or bot talk in this thread dude
congrats to everyone that hit

Last edited:

You can tell them exact time and date...oh wait...
laugh.gif
I actually PM'd a handful of people in this thread with the exact time, so I did let people know hours in advance.  

Some had said not to even post it in this thread at all, but a minute notice is still enough time.   You can't always help everyone.  

#SpamBoys #IveNeverHadSpamThough 

Last edited:
I have a sizing question if someone could please help me out.

My girl wears a size 6Y/7.5 WMNS in Nike/JB, what size should I try to get her in the 350?

I heard they run big & are they unisex sized?  I have no idea.

Thanks

Every time I see Adidas tell me I am not within the "zone" I die a little inside. I'm about 10 minutes from the Melrose Adidas store. 

*vomit*

I actually PM'd a handful of people in this thread with the exact time, so I did let people know hours in advance.  

Some had said not to even post it in this thread at all, but a minute notice is still enough time.  

I was told to stop posting RT for these things like it was my fault they decided to go 1 and done, instead of city by city like TDs.

You did a good thing. 

Some had said not to even post it in this thread at all, but a minute notice is still enough time.   You can't always help everyone.  

I didn't get ones [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Me & my friend both hit on our sizes. In & out within 3 minutes. Both from Chicago. Any other Chi people cook?

No it doesn't. I never got the message until after one of my many "try again" attempts
That's just cause of the traffic. Once u get passed the countdown if brings u to the page to reserve a pair (in ur case the "not in zone page"). Then the hard part is actually getting to the page to pick ur size. And even then it says sizes are sold out all the time

I have a sizing question if someone could please help me out.

My girl wears a size 6Y/7.5 WMNS in Nike/JB, what size should I try to get her in the 350?

I heard they run big & are they unisex sized?  I have no idea.

Thanks
my girl wears a 7.5 in womens in Nike 5.5/6 in mens/kids sizes I got her a 5.5 and she fits it perfectly.

i really dont understand how everyone eats but me lol .. left my job around 3 to get to the bronx so i would be in the zone .. got there around 3:45 .. kept refreshing .. eventually got the black screen so i closed the app and reopened .. got the countdown timer .. eventually let me in and it sound all sizes out of stock ..

i really dont understand how everyone eats but me lol .. left my job around 3 to get to the bronx so i would be in the zone .. got there around 3:45 .. kept refreshing .. eventually got the black screen so i closed the app and reopened .. got the countdown timer .. eventually let me in and it sound all sizes out of stock ..

Never even got let in. Nothing but black screens and spinning wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom