ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 13 copped for me.
smokin.gif

Struck out in a horrible way on Yeezy Supply after staying up all night and passing out right as it went live (East coast too so was pretty messed up after staying awake until around 8:45am...props to the East coast squadders who made it through the night because this release was murder on us).

Thought I was on the L train when I miraculously got through on ADC manually late when they threw stock back up and twitter was saying there were 250 pairs left. Hey I'll take it.

Congrats to anyone else who got lucky. Regardless of how much work you put in, this release was all luck.
Hey I see you got a size 13 too.  You gonna try and squeeze your foot into it or trade for 14?

Never had a chance. My internet crapped out at almost 9 on the dot. Massed panicked my way to Starbucks and their crappy wifi just to take a long giant drug out L.

Breakin out the Belugas to run errands today in celebration of my cop.

Still reppin #TeamRetailorBust with a hot streak of belugas, core reds, core whites, breds, and now these all at retail.

and that's just the v2s :pimp:

*So salty, wishes everyone who copped to have the piss stain on the midsoles* Jk. Just mad that YS made me wait so long in line. Need to figure out how to bypass that.

Last edited:
Breakin out the Belugas to run errands today in celebration of my cop.

Still reppin #TeamRetailorBust with a hot streak of belugas, core reds, core whites, breds, and now these all at retail.

and that's just the v2s :pimp:
Goals.

*So salty, wishes everyone who copped to have the piss stain on the midsoles* Jk. Just mad that YS made me wait so long in line. Need to figure out how to bypass that.
yea that queue definitely pissed me off, felt like i carted before twitter alerts started popping off

**** it, gonna go cop some belugas and call it a day

I'm out this ***** [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom